bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: From the truth Of a thousands lies  (Read 14499 times)

soberxp

From the truth Of a thousands lies
« on: November 25, 2009, 09:58:31 AM »

you should read this link first
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,2494.msg19324.html#msg19324

2 Corinthians 5:15 And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.Luk 11:2  And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, as in heaven, so in earth.  

Have You Seen Jesus?But once you have seen Him, you can never be the same.I'll share my true story with you.

Heard people say that:"I'm not sure what to say other than, No, I do not believe your stories! They are highly subjective in nature and cannot be verified as truth! They don't line up with scripture! They sound more like mystical experiences- maybe even drug-induced?"(Mark 16:13)These returned and reported it to the rest; but they did not believe them either.

cooling-off :D

one day,at 10AM 11.21 or 10.10(I'm not sure WHY),2008 beijing time.xi'an city ,Shanxi province, Clinton and bush's been here before.

blue skies but the sun isn't coming out now
today it's like i'm under a heavy cloud(clear day and heavy cloud)
I came to the balcony,and look around.
I saw the cloud looked like a chinese Dragon
at that time,first of all,I thought it was Only similarity,Just a moment,It began to move,yeah,I mean the chinese Dragon began to move as I was watching Hollywood Pictures,I still do not believe my eyes.
I thought it was my Illusion,so I use the phone's camera function to show it is not an illusion,I just do it.
then the chinese Dragon joked with me about that matter,when I was taking photos,the chinese Dragon looks like dead and The color turns red(I never saw color of cloud is red befor),Then disappear,Just as I fired it.I was scared,I thought:"I killed him!!",
But the photo are real just as what I saw.great cloud,it had brightness round about.and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of amber)
I still look around in astonishment,catch the sight of eye that is so big,the eye is the sun,other(Eyelid,eye socket,eyepit) is the cloud.the eye looked like moving,not the sun was moving,but the cloud was moving.
he or the eye looked at me.I had the feeling he thought:"look at sb. with new eyes".[
as I was watching Hollywood Pictures, on/in the sky,he shown me a lot of form with clouds),From what to what,Pyramid,Sphinx,Ancient soldiers or Athena or holy warriors or Bronze Saints(I'm not sure),Genghis Khan(The time the Bible was introduced into China),
I quote The historical evidence.means god know everything about us.
a hand looked like Chinese Ancient Firearms(I have the pic,but no others,cuz I thought nobody will blieve,and if I show these pics to public I don't know what will happen),Just as I was fascinated by looking,Days opened(or cloud opened{i'm under a heavy cloud})
I saw a big cross,then Jesus appears in front of cross
(just as Brazilian statue,but no face,cuz the face is sky),I can see a lot of angle on his left one by one appears(but I cant remember the number),i just wanna scream and lose control ,use a word "awe-inspiring"..[

at the end,I saw a Naked expectant mother,she was a girl at the first time,then became of expectant mother,very very Beautiful,hard to tell,indescribable.somehow,my body lose control and wanna fall at her feet and worship her,but I didn't do that.

I would tell u all of this not a dream,that's true from my real life,I promise everyone 100%.so I share it for anyone.

Speaking the Truth in Love,

Our Father in heaven,
Hallowed be your name.
Your kingdom come.
Your will be done
On earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our debts,
As we forgive our debtors.
And do not lead us into temptation,
But deliver us from the evil one.
For Yours is the kingdom and the power and
the glory forever.
Amen.

"Then if any man shall say unto you, 'Lo, here is Christ,' or 'there'; believe it not" (Matthew 24:23/Mark 13:21).
REV 16: 13Then I saw three evil spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

O' am I?

what's the story means for others(from Different Culture or point of view).but I never heard any voice at that time,diferent with the bible case,Prophet Always heard GOD's voice.

That's My King! click here to watch the video
http://gccwired.com/mediaplayer/playeropener.asp?id=478
[media]http://www.vimeo.com/1371841[/media]

Description

Visuals set to the audio of the famous sermon "Seven Way King" as spoken by Dr. S.M. Lockridge. The audio is slightly edited for a better flow in the video.

The music in the background was performed live by the GCC band while the video played on the screens. It then led directly into the worship song "Here is Our King" (To see the performance in it's entirety go here: gccwired.com/mediaplayer/playeropener.asp?id=478 )

Created entirely using After Effects with footage from the movie "The Passion of the Christ". The video took 30 hours to create plus around 6 hours of rendering. The final After Effects project file totaled well over 600 layers.

Our Father in heaven,
Hallowed be your name.
Your kingdom come.
Your will be done
On earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our debts,
As we forgive our debtors.
And do not lead us into temptation,
But deliver us from the evil one.
For Yours is the kingdom and the power and
the glory forever.
Amen.

GOD be with any of you everyday,if you can see sun sky cloud,even if you could only feel the temperature.

I HOPE U TELL MY STORY TO YOUR FRIEND, ONE BY ONE. CUZ IT'S TRUE.

P.S

pray for Ray

P.S
2Corinthians 5:15   Malachi 1:5  Revelation1:18  Revelation 1:14  Testimonies
1Co 15:45 Thus it is written, "The first man Adam became a living being"; the last Adam became a life-giving spirit.
1Co 15:46 But it is not the spiritual which is first but the physical, and then the spiritual. Rev 21:3  And I heard a great voice out of Heaven, saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God with men! And He will tabernacle with them, and they will be His people, and God Himself will be with them as their God.
Rev 21:4  And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes. And death shall be no longer, nor mourning, nor outcry, nor will there be pain any more; for the first things passed away.

« Last Edit: August 27, 2010, 04:12:24 PM by soberxp »

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
Re: Have You Seen Jesus? here is seeing Jesus stuff.plese cooling-off
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2009, 02:28:30 PM »

Hi soberxp,

I believe that symbolic language in the Scripture refers to Spiritual things.  That's why it must be spiritually discerned.  It defeats the purpose to insist that it refers to a literal object.  So, Yes, I understand why you can say that the dragon in your vision represents the kingship of Christ.  Even more so, because its True...He is King!

I've seen Jesus in Scripture, and now with spiritual eyes, I see Him glorified more and more.  I've never seen Him in a vision, however.

It's nice to meet you. 
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

soberxp

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2009, 03:27:23 PM »

hi Dave in Tenn

nice to meet you 2.

in Old Testament,at Moses's time.(Exodus 32:8   ,) (Exodus 32:31)
what's the different between "Dragon is symbol" and "they have made them a molten calf.  ",how do you think ?
« Last Edit: November 25, 2009, 03:30:31 PM by soberxp »

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2009, 06:24:26 PM »

I think it mattered not whether the molten calf 'symbolized' God to them.  They took the path of ALL religion and tried to make something physical represent the Most High Invisible, Transcendent Spirit which is God.  If you know god as a molten calf, you don't know God at all...not the least little bit.

Things happen in visions that don't happen in everyday life.  That's kind of the point, isn't it?  I'm glad that your vision led you to acclaim Jesus Christ as King.  He IS worthy to be worshipped.

This getting away from empty, physical religion is what almost all of us here are about.  Those who aren't about that are missing the point.

I hope you can be satisfied with this short, but True, answer.  I've had influenza for almost a week.  Though it seems to be receding, it has left me very weak.  It's a good thing you didn't ask a 'hard' question.   :)

Take care. 
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

soberxp

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2009, 06:53:24 PM »

excellent!your answer is Good enough.

try eat garlic and Orange,drink isatis,Put your foot in hot water when u befor sleep,May helpful.

in the end,I saw a Naked expectant mother,she was a girl at the first time,then became of expectant mother,very very Beautiful,hard to tell,indescribable.

how do u think about this?
« Last Edit: November 25, 2009, 11:55:06 PM by soberxp »

Linny

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2009, 10:39:43 PM »

soberxp,
May I just say that I find you so interesting and am excited you have joined us here.
I fear I cannot say much about your vision other than this. God shows Himself to us where we are and in such a way as we need to see Him. In that I trust.
Blessings to you,
Lin

soberxp

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2009, 11:24:56 PM »

soberxp,
May I just say that I find you so interesting and am excited you have joined us here.
I fear I cannot say much about your vision other than this. God shows Himself to us where we are and in such a way as we need to see Him. In that I trust.
Blessings to you,
Lin

I'm sure you can say whatever you want.
am I so interesting?hehe :P and why so interesting? ;D
I know I have the duty to tell any borther and sister who in Christ,also I have the duty to tell any others.

Luke 17:11-19

Roy Martin

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2009, 01:07:51 PM »

Soberxp, go man go. 8)

Peace
Roy

Ninny

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2009, 01:32:53 PM »

Hi Soberxp, I was thinking about that naked pregnant woman, in scripture the woman is compared to the church..I was reminded that the church was told they were "wretched, blind, poor, and naked". it's interesting to me that you should see this naked pregnant woman..sort of like the church today..naked in her sins..pregnant, waiting to give birth to "something", of ..Babylon... the believers in truth are told to come out of "her", we all here understand that means the mainstream, unscriptural doctrines of the mainstream, unscriptural  churches...this is not a new teaching..this is just my observation of the details. When we are born we are naked...and then we are clothed..which reminds me again that as believers we are clothed with the righteousness of Christ! It's one thing to have a dream where you go somewhere naked..altogether different when we realize we've been walking around naked the whole time!! ouch!! In front of God we are all naked! Our lives are like a glass box to God we have no secrets, no pretenses, we have no covering except the covering we have in Jesus Christ...nothing new..just me thinking.. :D
Kathy ;)

soberxp

« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2009, 04:29:56 PM »

Hi Soberxp, I was thinking about that naked pregnant woman, in scripture the woman is compared to the church..I was reminded that the church was told they were "wretched, blind, poor, and naked". it's interesting to me that you should see this naked pregnant woman..sort of like the church today..naked in her sins..pregnant, waiting to give birth to "something", of ..Babylon... the believers in truth are told to come out of "her", we all here understand that means the mainstream, unscriptural doctrines of the mainstream, unscriptural  churches...this is not a new teaching..this is just my observation of the details. When we are born we are naked...and then we are clothed..which reminds me again that as believers we are clothed with the righteousness of Christ! It's one thing to have a dream where you go somewhere naked..altogether different when we realize we've been walking around naked the whole time!! ouch!! In front of God we are all naked! Our lives are like a glass box to God we have no secrets, no pretenses, we have no covering except the covering we have in Jesus Christ...nothing new..just me thinking.. :D
Kathy ;)

i absolute understand what u said.

please open mind level.(maybe poor translation,maybe Dragon should not translat as our word "Dragon")

I know that Revelation 12:1-17,do u think all my story about this part of NT?
honest,if I wrong about the part of my story,
IMO,if I wrote "maybe Dragon is Jehovah's Avatar as Jehovah show himself to Jews as Pillar of a cloud in Bible. dont make me wrong.hehe"  that was wrong,
............I am being prayed for I am praying,LOL, GOD please dont let fact on bad way,GOD not because I indulge in Dragon,that's not fair to all chinese people,but if .....anyway,GOD,let me can understand(maybe your word never change,or the word never change).

when I saw that it was not causing me to masturbate way.(sorry,I use the word "masturbate",but honest to say that,cuz I have sin about masturbate,I have corrected,god Please forgive me.)

I look forward to any of your reply ;)

P.S

i'M SURE that one about Babylon (REV 17:5  -And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.),

not the ONE (who) I saw in the end,I saw a Naked expectant mother,she was a girl at the first time,then became of expectant mother,very very Beautiful,hard to tell,indescribable.(I thought he want to tell me that he is Life,just as the bible)  I promise you 100%.

« Last Edit: November 27, 2009, 06:58:34 PM by soberxp »

soberxp

« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2009, 07:05:11 PM »

Soberxp, go man go. 8)

Peace
Roy

;D Pro 27:1-2 THX

soberxp

Re: 2Corinthians 5:15 Malachi 1:5 Revelation1:18 Revelation 1:14 Testimonies
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2009, 08:23:05 AM »

I saw a big cross,then Jesus appears in front of cross
(just as Brazilian statue,but no face,cuz the face is sky),I can see a lot of angle on his left one by one appears

2 Corinthians 5:15 并且他替众人死,是叫那些活着的人,不再为自己活,乃为替他们死而复活的主活。
And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.

2 Corinthians 5:16 所以我们从今以后,不凭着外貌(原文作肉体本节同)认人了。虽然凭着外貌认过基督,如今不再这样认他了。
Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.

P.S

anyone else,any line up with scripture,whould be helpful,I'm looking forword your reply(any thought,any point,anything whatever you want to share)

judith collier

« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2009, 02:20:18 AM »

You know Soberxp, maybe it was the mother of god. She was very young when she had Jesus. Did you ever think how much thought is given to the prophets and apostles, to the angels, to the saints, etc. but never once (outside of the Catholic Church) have I heard how much Mary played in the life of Christ. She was unmarried and pregnant and could have encountered disaster for that but thanks to Joseph she was rescued.
The most important thing we know about her is she said YES to God when she could have refused to bear His son. That was an enormous undertaking and she accepted it.
What if God asked you or me to do something against society's understanding and if we said yes we knew we would endure inescapable sorrow. I don't know if I could have said yes. A woman gave birth to our Lord and yet she is hardly ever mentioned after the Reformation.
I love her even if no one else does. love, judy

soberxp

« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2009, 01:30:05 PM »

You know Soberxp, maybe it was the mother of god. She was very young when she had Jesus. Did you ever think how much thought is given to the prophets and apostles, to the angels, to the saints, etc. but never once (outside of the Catholic Church) have I heard how much Mary played in the life of Christ. She was unmarried and pregnant and could have encountered disaster for that but thanks to Joseph she was rescued.
The most important thing we know about her is she said YES to God when she could have refused to bear His son. That was an enormous undertaking and she accepted it.
What if God asked you or me to do something against society's understanding and if we said yes we knew we would endure inescapable sorrow. I don't know if I could have said yes. A woman gave birth to our Lord and yet she is hardly ever mentioned after the Reformation.
I love her even if no one else does. love, judy

Merry Christmas for Mary :D

darren

« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2009, 05:35:21 AM »

Just a though Judy, God did not ask Mary to bare a Son, she was told she was going to have a Son. A Son of God and He would be named Jesus. Second, God does not ask permission for anything, and if told by God (which no man has heard God;s voice, to do something against society one would not have a choice in the matter. whatever we decided would be God;s will for us to do. One can  not go against God;s intentions for one. If one goes against God's will, it is Gods will that one does. Just a thought. Don't mean any disrespect. Your post made me think. (That's a good thing) thanks.
                       Darren

soberxp

thank you,God's will never hurt/harm/injure/injury anyone.

soberxp

Re: I try so hard,and got so far.
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2010, 01:32:57 PM »

sorry,I don't know why I missed up the time, the time is BeiJing-time AM10:33 11.21.2008

2Co 4:1  We don't become discouraged, since God has given us this ministry through his mercy.
2Co 4:2  Instead, we have refused to use secret and shameful ways. We don't use tricks, and we don't distort God's word. As God watches, we clearly reveal the truth to everyone. This is our letter of recommendation.
2Co 4:3  So if the Good News that we tell others is covered with a veil, it is hidden from those who are dying.
2Co 4:4  The god of this world has blinded the minds of those who don't believe. As a result, they don't see the light of the Good News about Christ's glory. It is Christ who is God's image.
2Co 4:5  Our message is not about ourselves. It is about Jesus Christ as the Lord. We are your servants for his sake.
2Co 4:6  We are his servants because the same God who said that light should shine out of darkness has given us light. For that reason we bring to light the knowledge about God's glory which shines from Christ's face.
2Co 4:7  Our bodies are made of clay, yet we have the treasure of the Good News in them. This shows that the superior power of this treasure belongs to God and doesn't come from us.
2Co 4:8  In every way we're troubled, but we aren't crushed by our troubles. We're frustrated, but we don't give up.
2Co 4:9  We're persecuted, but we're not abandoned. We're captured, but we're not killed.
2Co 4:10  We always carry around the death of Jesus in our bodies so that the life of Jesus is also shown in our bodies.
2Co 4:11  While we are alive, we are constantly handed over to death for Jesus' sake so that the life of Jesus is also shown in our mortal nature.
2Co 4:12  Death is at work in us, but life is at work in you.
2Co 4:13  The following is written, "I believed; therefore, I spoke." We have that same spirit of faith. We also believe; therefore, we also speak.
2Co 4:14  We know that the one who brought the Lord Jesus back to life will also bring us back to life through Jesus. He will present us to God together with you.
2Co 4:15  All this is for your sake so that, as God's kindness overflows in the lives of many people, it will produce even more thanksgiving to the glory of God.
2Co 4:16  That is why we are not discouraged. Though outwardly we are wearing out, inwardly we are renewed day by day.
2Co 4:17  Our suffering is light and temporary and is producing for us an eternal glory that is greater than anything we can imagine.
2Co 4:18  We don't look for things that can be seen but for things that can't be seen. Things that can be seen are only temporary. But things that can't be seen last forever.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2010, 04:45:40 PM by soberxp »

soberxp

Re: (add proof)I try so hard,and got so far.
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2010, 04:27:46 PM »

Ordinary cloud

proof

« Last Edit: April 20, 2010, 04:40:47 PM by soberxp »

soberxp

Re: I try so hard,and got so far.
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2010, 05:03:20 PM »

MOTO W218 :-[
« Last Edit: April 22, 2010, 02:09:27 PM by soberxp »

soberxp

Re: (add proof)I try so hard,and got so far.
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2010, 01:18:03 AM »

Ordinary cloud

proof

don't know why they delete these pics,who want to look the pics,please PM me.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 22 queries.