bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ray is not well.  (Read 20913 times)

Deborah-Leigh

Re: Ray is not well.
« Reply #40 on: December 30, 2009, 05:49:57 PM »

Hi Kathy

at the conference I made the startling discovery that if you have read his work and watched the videos and listened to the audios you've really "met" him because that's who he is!

I appreciate this comment especially as I live in South Africa and have not had the means to visit Ray or attend  any of his bible studies or conferences yet I feel grateful, humbled, accountable and privileged to have “met” him in spirit! I believe that the relationship can only grow in spirit too!

2Co 5:16  So as WE NOW KNOW NO ONE ACCORDING TO FLESH, but even if we have known Christ according to flesh, yet now we no longer know Him so.

1Co 2:9  But as it is written, "Eye has not seen, nor ear heard," nor has it entered into the heart of man, "the things which God has prepared for those who love Him."
1Co 2:10  But God has revealed them to us by HIS SPIRIT.
8) :D

Arc

arion

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • Marquette, MI
    • Big Bay Michigan Weather
« Reply #41 on: December 30, 2009, 06:54:16 PM »

I can't add anything to what has already been said.  Even though I have never met him personally my feelings for him go deeper than I am able to xpress.  I just pray that his suffering would end one way or the other.  I know God is in control and I also pray for his will to be done in this and not ours.  But it pains me to see how he is suffering.  I guess that Ray has an inkling of what the apostle Paul had to endure.  (Although I'm sure Ray would be the last one to equate himself with the apostle) With tremendous revelation also go's tremendous suffering and humbling...it goes hand in hand.  And yet as I desire to know more of God and his ways the suffering of his true servants are breathtaking to me.  God please be with Ray, his dear wife and those on this forum that are in direct contact with him on a daily basis.

pylady

« Reply #42 on: December 30, 2009, 11:31:43 PM »

Since coming to BT I have thanked God everyday for this wonderful brother, Ray Smith, who has become a beloved teacher to us.  May God cover Ray and his family with His love and tender mercies in this difficult time.

myms

« Reply #43 on: December 31, 2009, 06:21:33 AM »

Quoting Kathy: 'at the conference I made the startling discovery that if you have read his work and watched the videos and listened to the audios you've really "met" him because that's who he is!'

Like Arc, I found this very encouraging and a very 'inclusive' thing to say, in just a few words you managed to embrace us all Kathy, you drew us all into the 'inner circle'  ;D

Quoting Arion: 'Even though I have never met him personally my feelings for him go deeper than I am able to xpress.  I just pray that his suffering would end one way or the other.  I know God is in control and I also pray for his will to be done in this and not ours.  But it pains me to see how he is suffering.  I guess that Ray has an inkling of what the apostle Paul had to endure.  (Although I'm sure Ray would be the last one to equate himself with the apostle) With tremendous revelation also go's tremendous suffering and humbling...it goes hand in hand.  And yet as I desire to know more of God and his ways the suffering of his true servants are breathtaking to me.  God please be with Ray, his dear wife and those on this forum that are in direct contact with him on a daily basis.'

I find it hard sometimes to express my thoughts and so its really lovely when someone else on the forum just seems to capture what you yourself would like to say but just can't find the right words - thank you Arion!  :)

bob

« Reply #44 on: December 31, 2009, 10:05:55 AM »

There is nothing more Sue and I can add to the heartfelt tributes posted here. Thank you Father for L. Ray Smith, thank you for giving him the gift to help us see and understand your word so clearly. Thank you Ray for all your passion and hard work. Our prayers and love ,  Bob and Sue,

fayewray

« Reply #45 on: December 31, 2009, 12:19:12 PM »

May God's Mercy permeate into Ray's life and that of his family's.  May the Lord Bless and Keep him safe and provide healing throughout Ray's body and mind.  Praise God all in all.  Amen

psalmsinger

« Reply #46 on: December 31, 2009, 12:37:16 PM »

I am in agreement with all of your prayers of Ray's healing as "one". 

John 17:21
21   That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
(KJV)

Rest in the Lord,
Barbara

Ninny

« Reply #47 on: December 31, 2009, 01:38:18 PM »

That new email that Craig posted just really brought tears to my eyes...how we long for our dear Ray to be able to continue his work...God will make all things work...What a blessing to know that God continues drawing people here! I pray that we all could be so faithful with what we know....
Kathy (smiling through my tears) :'(  :)

jerreye

« Reply #48 on: December 31, 2009, 10:48:45 PM »

My prayers are with you, Ray.

tinknocker

« Reply #49 on: January 01, 2010, 02:43:53 AM »

Ray, I agree with all the brothers and sisters here in their prayers for you and your family. I too will be in prayer for you.

emkayfey

« Reply #50 on: January 01, 2010, 06:44:40 AM »

Happy new year Ray, I pray good recovery and health for you in this new year, we are glad to God who have preserved you to see this new year and we trust Him to continue keep you  and in health in the coming years. Amen. (I know Ray does not visit the forum but everyone who reads this post have actually said the prayer, and in the mouth of two or three witnesses...)

Ricky

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #51 on: January 01, 2010, 06:53:19 AM »

Praying for you Ray, Happy New Year.
         Ricky
Your heart is God`s gift to you, what you make of it, shall be your gift to Him.

rsks

« Reply #52 on: January 01, 2010, 09:06:10 PM »

I can only imagine what my life would be like without the light of Gods love to show the way through Mr. Smith in this dark and reprebate world. There are no words to adequately express my deep sorrow in  Mr. Smith's suffering.  God has blessed him with many abilities in rightly dividing the word and then communicating what God has shown him to others.  It takes courage to go against the tide, to resist the herd mentality and Mr Smith has been an example to us all.  He is our teacher, someone we can trust and although we have never met, he means so much to me.  I will be forever grateful for Mr. Smith's faithfulness in bringing me the truly Good News.. My prayers are with the entire Smith family.  I believe he has fought the good fight, he has stayed the course, and I have no doubt that with God's loving kindess and mercy that endures forever, Mr Smith will finish the race. 

Wendy

Wow, beautifully written Wendy.  I feel the same way about Ray, what a blessing he is indeed!  I am so very saddened by his trials.  We all care so much about him that it truly hurts.  Kelli

darren

« Reply #53 on: January 02, 2010, 02:44:47 AM »

Ray' teachings changed and is still changing my life. I have been praying since I heard about Ray;s illness and I will continue to pray for Ray's healing. God Bless you Ray. God bless our BT family.

Kathy your post was terrific.

Darren

iris

« Reply #54 on: January 08, 2010, 01:06:25 AM »

My prayers go out to you Ray and your family. I pray that you get well.

Peace
Iris

JesustheMasterCure

« Reply #55 on: January 08, 2010, 08:49:34 PM »

Dearest Brother,

You have made my life more beautiful in your obedience to my Lord, )for Him to reveal  mysteries to you, and show us how to unlock  my heart is in almost constant praise for what He has done, you reveal Hisbeauty and majesty and I am in awe of Him, thank you for presenting Him to me, it has truely changed my life. Then thank you for being this normal person, so genyou stle and meek at the same time, I love you so much, Lisa

Sandy

« Reply #56 on: January 08, 2010, 08:53:06 PM »

I too have been praying and will continue to pray. Even though I have not met Ray either I believe I can honestly say, along with everone else I am sure, I love you Ray and continue to pray for you.

Laura

« Reply #57 on: January 22, 2010, 01:23:37 AM »

My thoughts and prayers are with you Ray. God bless you.

LiberatedEagle

« Reply #58 on: January 22, 2010, 02:49:23 AM »

I knew there was a God, but I didn't know Him. I knew there was a purpose for all of the trials I've endured, but I didn't know what was to become of them. I knew the thirst I had to learn of God was genuine, but didn't understand that thirst wasn't my own. Now I know the Author and the Finisher of my faith and to Him be the glory forever Amen.

Patric

« Reply #59 on: January 22, 2010, 03:53:02 PM »

Ray
You have touched many lives....mine included....
Imagine a retired roofer called out of 'Babylon' to suffer for God with great Revelations to reveal both to the called and the chosen....tears have fallen....blindness removed...deafness eliminated....the dead has been raised....of course all spiritually for me that is...and many others obviously from my reading what has been shared...the prayers....well wishes...and knowing our God is doing his will...the good news is really good news...not the lie that was handed down to us as we grew up both physically and spiritually....and we will continue to do so...some of us will step up...when God removes from our earthbound family we mourn....yet inwardly we rejoice in that we will be transformed into his glorious image as was the Father's plan all along when said "let us make mankind in our image!" when we rest....sleep....die that is...we have his promise as a down payment from the Spirit guaranteeing our resurrection from the dead...
Ray words can not express the gratitude I have for what I have learned from you on audio....video...and reading....the many many many many hours spent...yet I have never met you personally....if that shall not happen here in this life....at the next conference or ones to come...then my hope is knowing that we are brothers who will enjoy all of God's riches humbly in perfection after we are burned....
thy will be done....
AMEN

Patric
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 23 queries.