bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Your little brother, with an important question  (Read 5419 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Your little brother, with an important question
« on: November 30, 2011, 04:31:47 PM »

Hi Ray,

It's been many years since we've spoken. I'm now 23, no longer 17, when we first spoke through emails. I don't know if you remember me.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation and I want you to know I've always prayed for you where the Lord permits. I am rather forgetful at times. It's not on purpose though!

I know you still suffer so I'm not ignorant to that. I do hope for a miracle but I know our Father and it I know you are not ashamed to suffer and endure the tribulation.

To update you, I decided to go through with med school. I'm trying really hard but failing at every turn and I do wrestle with my own personal character flaws which make entering med school difficult due to the vast amount of dedication in studying it requires and at times my nature conflicts with this requirement. That is to say, I'm very hyper, like to be moving around, have to be blowing up something on a computer game or watching something moving on a screen. Words that don't immediately grab my attention tend to cause me to lose focus very quickly.

I'm going to keep going because I have no where else to go though, and I'll keep trying. I won't give up.

Anyway, my question for you is, and I asked this a LONG time ago once upon a times on the forums but I don't remember the issue ever being resolved. This was about 5 years ago but it bugs me still.

If All things were created by God, specifically Out of the Father and THROUGH Christ; Does that mean that when God created Evil, it came out of the Father and went through Christ?

Now believe me I don't doubt one bit that when things were created, it happened out of the Father and through Christ. I fully believe that... but my confusion comes in when we talk about evil. Is evil apart of the "ALL?" I know this sounds probably blasphemous to even think that Evil went through Christ and I'm not trying to imply that, I'm honestly sincerely confused about that. Am I not seeing this right? Could you please help me in my confusion here? I've read just about every article you've ever written and almost all your audios. This is just a humble sincere question. I am probably not seeing this right and so thats why I was hoping for some clarification from you, if you could spare the time.

Thanks and God bless!

In Christ.

Your little brother,

Alex

Dear Alex:  I am afraid you are confusing "evil" with "sin."  They are certainly not one and the same thing.
I can tell from your wording that you feel that evil is a bad thing when you say:  "I know this sounds probably
blasphemous to even think that Evil went through Christ..."  As I have stated in my Lake of Fire series, evil
has no moral bias.  There is nothing sinful about evil in and by itself.  Evil (ra in the Hebrew) means to crush
or break into pieces.  And God uses evil for many good purposes.  Evil only becomes a sin when men use
it for wrong purposes.  In the same way, God created "darkness."  There is nothing inherently evil or sinful
about darkness, even though it may not be a pleasant thing. Hope his helps your understanding.
God be with you,
Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 22 queries.