bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ray is in the Hospital  (Read 23975 times)

Samson

Re: Ray is in the Hospital
« Reply #60 on: May 23, 2012, 08:21:26 PM »

I just prayed for Ray.  I asked God why we must endure such intense pain?  I know Jesus suffered His entire earthly life and especially His last few days.  But why?  What does severe, intense pain do or accomplish in our lives?

John,

I've been asking the same things you mention above, I know the intellectual & logical answers to these questions as presented from Ray's material and I'm sure that you do too, but emotionally, the gravity of such suffering and pain is beyond Me, don't like the fact that God plans for suffering to the extent We might receive it, but He's in charge and even though I don't have to like it, which admittedly, I don't, it's a happening, it's been that kind of year for Family Members and myself, I can't even fathom the extent of pain Ray's going through, especially with all the full dosage of pain killers He's receiving to try and ease some of His suffering.

Take Care, Samson.

eggi

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #61 on: May 23, 2012, 08:32:03 PM »

Thank you for your honest words Samson. You are right. I think that we are not to appreciate the suffering in itself, but the fruits that it can produce. I remember one thing Ray said in this regard. He was sure that God put Him through this terrible suffering so that he would have more love and understanding for other people suffering and struggling. Imagine that! Amazing! All things work together for good, indeed. But I will not for one minute suggest that it doesn't greatly trouble me.

God bless you,
Eirik
Here’s how to tell if you have faith; how do you live… what do you do… what do you accomplish in life… what are your goals… What is there about you that proves that you have this faith and belief inside of you? What?

Samson

« Reply #62 on: May 23, 2012, 08:38:49 PM »

Thank you for your honest words Samson. You are right. I think that we are not to appreciate the suffering in itself, but the fruits that it can produce. I remember one thing Ray said in this regard. He was sure that God put Him through this terrible suffering so that he would have more love and understanding for other people suffering and struggling. Imagine that! Amazing! All things work together for good, indeed. But I will not for one minute suggest that it doesn't greatly trouble me.

God bless you,
Eirik

Amen to that Eirik, You can add to the above: Ecclesiates.1:13, " God has given Mankind an experience of Evil in order to humble them." It's probably true in my case,  ;).

Kind Regards, Samson.

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #63 on: May 23, 2012, 09:27:48 PM »

Doctor said it can still be a few more days.

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #64 on: May 23, 2012, 09:29:03 PM »

Dennis,

I read a lot of the comments and prayers on the forum. I would like you to post a messages saying that I am reading the messages and I appreciate the thoughts and prayers from every single person. Even if I don't know most of them personally they seem to be connected to me through Ray. It gives me great comfort to know that so many people are thinking about him right now. I told him that everyone is praying for him.

Manuela

arion

• Marquette, MI
    • Big Bay Michigan Weather
« Reply #65 on: May 23, 2012, 09:50:29 PM »

Manuela;

We are standing shoulder to shoulder with you and those down there.  Even though most of us have never met you or Ray there is no way we can adequately express what you both mean to us.  Obviously God has used Ray mightily to share truths which are very rare today but Ray would never of been able to do what he has done without you standing by him and with him assisting him in this ministry.  Lives have been changed forever.  As the saying goes you can count the seeds in an apple but you can't count the apples in a seed.  Much seed has been sown from this website since it's inception.  Ray's efforts and yours have not been in vain.  May God strengthen and encourage you and those with you in these difficult days.

Cypress

• I <3 jj81
« Reply #66 on: May 23, 2012, 09:59:48 PM »

Manuela, we are praying for you! My heart goes out to you and I pray for the Lord's peace, comfort, and blessings in your life.

God used Ray to impact all of our lives...for me, I'm blessed with a fascinating new understanding of a Word I had spent my life studying, but was blind to. I'm blessed with a like minded mother, and met my precious husband (jj81 who posted above) through the BT forum...Ray leaves a wealth of knowledge and material behind...I'll be studying it for the rest of my life ♥.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 07:59:33 PM by Cypress »
Elaine

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #67 on: May 23, 2012, 10:14:48 PM »

I'm still praying for a miracle.  My faith is not very great.  Surely most of yours outstrips mine.  Yes, it's right and in right relationship with God to pray for His will to be done, but His ultimate will concerning Ray's health has not yet been revealed.  I want to choose to not be concerned about tomorrow today, as hard as that is.   
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

mmijares

« Reply #68 on: May 23, 2012, 10:37:53 PM »

Ray is miles and miles away from where I am but his writings (through Jesus Christ's faith, grace and wisdom) are so near to me.  Everytime I read his response to e-mail, and again and again read his articles, his voice seem to reverberate in my ears.

I have prayed to God the Father, if He is willing, to extend more breath and strength to Ray.  I believe he has still more thoughts to share to us.... a lot more.

-Mike

Gina

« Reply #69 on: May 23, 2012, 11:03:51 PM »

Thank you for thinking of us, Manuela.

You and your husband and Dennis truly have a ministry like no other on the entire planet and that's no exaggeration. 

I still can't get over that God would bring me to it.   I have no doubt that it's a miracle.   I echo everyone's sentiments above.   

God bless and comfort you, Manuela.
Thank you, Dennis.

octoberose

« Reply #70 on: May 24, 2012, 12:43:48 AM »

I was in a group of people tonight and my mind kept going to Ray. I'm praying God eases his pain and lifts his burdens.
Dear Manuela, I want you to know my life is changed because God led Ray to know His truths  and then share them in this unlikely way. There is a song called "For Good". The refrain says, "Who can say if I've been changed for the better? I do believe I have been changed for the better. And because I knew you, I have been changed for good.". I feel that way about Ray and his ministry.
God bless.

Foxx

« Reply #71 on: May 24, 2012, 12:46:54 AM »

Manuela we love both you and Ray so much! Your husband is so blessed to have you by his side and I hope we can all stay in contact with you no matter what happens! Thank you for being so good to him and supportive help mate. He has always said so many wonderful things about you, he is a blessed man for certain to have you.

much Love and blessings,
Matt
« Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 12:49:05 AM by Foxx »

eggi

« Reply #72 on: May 24, 2012, 03:45:46 AM »

I'm still praying for a miracle.  My faith is not very great.  Surely most of yours outstrips mine.  Yes, it's right and in right relationship with God to pray for His will to be done, but His ultimate will concerning Ray's health has not yet been revealed.  I want to choose to not be concerned about tomorrow today, as hard as that is.   

My thoughts exactly Dave. My thoughts exactly...

God bless you,
Eirik
Here’s how to tell if you have faith; how do you live… what do you do… what do you accomplish in life… what are your goals… What is there about you that proves that you have this faith and belief inside of you? What?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 24 queries.