bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: under durtress  (Read 3425 times)

ez2u

under durtress
« on: July 21, 2014, 02:27:54 PM »

am under an extreme amount of stress lately. trying to breath  and relax think on the things of the Lord  but the pressure is great.  Please pray for me and my family thank you peggy

virginiabm

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: under durtress
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2014, 06:37:04 AM »

Sister Peggy, I am praying for you.

May our savior smile upon you and comfort you with His Unfailing Love and give you peace in your heart, knowing everything is going to be alright.
                 In Jesus' Holy Name I pray.

Virginia

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2014, 07:08:15 AM »

Prayers for you too

John 14:27  Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.

Rhys
🤫

ez2u

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2014, 12:36:42 AM »

thank yu for your prayers its very heart warming to know you have pray ed for me.  i put too much in my life and get way overwhelmed emotionally. thank you

octoberose

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2014, 12:57:58 AM »

8 We are afflicted in every way, but not crushed; perplexed, but not driven to despair; 9 persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed; 10 always carrying in the body the death of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus may also be manifested in our bodies. II Corinthians 4:8-10

Peggy I am so sorry for your suffering. You are such a dear soul. May the Lord keep your spirit from being crushed so that Life may manifest Itself in you.

ez2u

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2014, 12:39:38 PM »

wow  where to begin  looking back when i joined the forum, I see a clear change in whom i have become. A lot of the imagination have fallen away and life has been really raw lately.While denial is a wonderful place to escape to at times it doesn't clear up the confusion.  Growing in the Lord is too real at times without grace and hope. Hope in what is to be. My life has been very raw the last few years, painfully so and now I feel this sense of responsibility to minister and lead those around me, without them knowing, led in the authority of Christ. To infuse into their confusion, light with gentleness, clarity of His light always leading in truth, and hope in knowing we are beings eternally so, in Gods grace and love and righteous judgements, unfolding us in Him.  How i got to this place is so very painful afflictions of my soul. So many falling downs over and over failures that clearly showed me how truly awful a monster i was in my flesh.  Please don't let your imaginations make this more than what it was.  My life is not a movie script.  A lot of people around me didn't even know the turmoil underneath. I haven't been in any blatant sin on the outside people around think very well of me ( not that it matters) but i need so much more from Him the hunger and thirst is quite apparent.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 23 queries.