bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: When love sees you  (Read 3599 times)

lilitalienboi16

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
When love sees you
« on: March 04, 2015, 02:29:43 PM »

This video brought me to tears. When I see Jesus, when I think upon everything that He is and all He's done, I can not help but feel like job. I repent in tears and ashes.

42 1-6 Job replied to the Lord:

I know that You can do all things,
  And no plan of Yours can be thwarted.
You asked, ‘Who is this that darkens counsel without knowledge?’
    Wherefore I have professed ideas when I was not understanding,
                Things too marvelous for me, that I did not know.
Listen now, and I will speak for myself;
    I’ll ask of you and then inform me.
I’ve heard you with my ears;
    and now I’ve seen you with my eyes.
As a result, I despise myself and repent
    in dust and ashes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2zHk95UnsE

Mac Powell - When love sees you

Blessed are you as you weep on your knees
With perfume and tears washing over My feet
And blessed are you, beggar, hopeless and blind
Calling for mercy when I'm passing by

Blessed are you, shaking your head
At two tiny fish and some bread
And blessed are you as you tremble and wait
For the first stone thrown at your sinful disgrace

Tell Me your story, show Me your wounds
And I'll show you what Love sees when Love looks at you
Hand Me the pieces, broken and bruised
And I'll show you what Love sees when Love sees you

Blessed are you, walking on waves
To find yourself sinking when you look away
Blessed are you, leper, standing alone
The fear on their faces is all that you've known

Blessed are you, lonely widow who gave
Your last shiny coin to Yahweh
Blessed are you with your silver and lies
Kissing the One who's saving your life

Tell Me your story, show Me your wounds
And I'll show you what Love sees when Love looks at you
Hand Me the pieces, broken and bruised
And I'll show you what Love sees when Love sees you

I see what I made in your mother's womb
And I see the day I fell in love with you
I see your tomorrows, nothing left to chance
I see My Father's fingerprints

I see your story, I see My name
Written on every beautiful page
You see the struggle, you see the shame
I see the reason I came

I came for your story, I came for your wounds
To show you what Love sees when I see you

Yeah, yeah, when I see you
When I see you, oh, whoa, whoa

Matthew 4:18-19 "As Jesus was walking beside the Sea of Galilee, he saw two brothers, Simon called Peter and his brother Andrew. They were casting a net into the lake, for they were fishermen. And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men."

Matthew 9:9 "And as Jesus passed forth from thence, he saw a man, named Matthew, sitting at the receipt of custom: and he saith unto him, Follow me. And he arose, and followed him."

Mark 2:14 "As he walked along, he saw Levi son of Alphaeus sitting at the tax collector's booth. "Follow me," Jesus told him, and Levi got up and followed him"
Mark 2:15 And it came to pass, that, as Jesus sat at meat in his house, many publicans and sinners sat also together with Jesus and his disciples: for there were many, and they followed him.

John 1:43 "The next day Jesus decided to leave for Galilee. Finding Philip, he said to him, "Follow me."

John 21:19 "This spake he, signifying by what death he should glorify God. And when he had spoken this, he saith unto him, Follow me."
John 21:22 "Jesus saith unto him, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee? follow thou me."

John 10:26-28 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you. My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them aeonian life; and they shall by no means be perishing for the eon, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

Matthew 8:22 "But Jesus told him, "Follow me, and let the dead bury their own dead."
Matthew 10:38 "And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me."

Matthew 16:24 "Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."
Mark 8:34 "And when he had called the people unto him with his disciples also, he said unto them, Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."
Luke 9:23 "And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me."

Matthew 19:21 "Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me."
Mark 10:21 "Then Jesus beholding him loved him, and said unto him, One thing thou lackest: go thy way, sell whatsoever thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, take up the cross, and follow me."
Luke 18:22 "Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me."

John 12:26 If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour.

Matthew 19:28 "And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel."

John 8:12 "Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life."

John 13:36 Simon Peter said unto him, Lord, whither goest thou? Jesus answered him, Whither I go, thou canst not follow me now; but thou shalt follow me afterwards.

Luke 9:62 And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.

Philippians 3:12-15 Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus.Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

God bless,
Alex
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

octoberose

Re: When love sees you
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2015, 11:55:33 PM »

This is really beautiful Alex.

lilitalienboi16

Re: When love sees you
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2015, 01:37:11 PM »

This is really beautiful Alex.

:)

I am just speechless when I watch that video because I think of how much love Jesus must have had to have adored His apostles even though He knew they were all going to forsake Him and deny Him. I mean... there is just no quantifying that love. The apostles had no clue, they had good intentions, but push comes to shove and they were all gone and despite all that, Jesus loved them so dearly. He loves us all so dearly even though He knows we will deny Him. It just blows me away. The depth of God's love, is there any measuring it? I just don't think there is...

Look at how happy the people are too, to welcome the True King! I can't wait for that day!
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 22 queries.