bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: AIDS  (Read 8629 times)

Nelson Boils

AIDS
« on: June 10, 2015, 02:08:15 PM »

If Aids was scientifically made,how is that it can be transmitted through unprotected sex?

There's a vedio I saw showing how aids was made.

lilitalienboi16

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: AIDS
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2015, 02:12:14 PM »

If Aids was scientifically made,how is that it can be transmitted through unprotected sex?

There's a vedio I saw showing how aids was made.

... Nelson... That video lied to you. Aid's was not scientifically engineered.
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

John from Kentucky

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2015, 03:38:28 PM »

Most information on the internet is false to some degree.

The majority are so uneducated that they think Wikipedia is the font of knowledge.

The Many are easily misled on all things.

Thus is the way of this Age.  God wouldn't have made them sheep if He didn't want them sheared.

arion

• Marquette, MI
    • Big Bay Michigan Weather
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2015, 05:06:16 PM »

Thus is the way of this Age. God wouldn't have made them sheep if He didn't want them sheared.

Gotta remember that one!

lurquer

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2015, 12:44:20 AM »

"AIDS" is a fraud.

And like cancer 'treatment', AIDS 'treatment' is all about making money.. and lots of it.  At the expense of the "sick" who will likely die from the treatment...After they are bled all of their life savings, maxed out all credit and insurance policies, and left their families destitute and hopeless.  Just another medical fraud to be aware of...

Those interested in the truth will study this:  http://thecaseagainsthiv.net/

About a year's worth of reading just to get through the citations.

Yes John, it's on the 'Internets'...but if it's all lies, I'll leave it to you to debunk each and every citation.  "Many" scientists are indeed misled. But which?

In any case, these dissenting scientists are indeed the "Few".  Verbum sapiente sat est.

Nelson Boils

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2015, 08:16:33 AM »

Mman,that site is a difficult read,too many big words.

What causes cancer?So many people die from it,at least that is what the media tells us!
Would you suggest one not to do these "treatments" if diagnosed with cancer?

lurquer

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2015, 10:48:52 AM »

Well, Nelson, that paper I linked discusses what may or may not be the causes of (admittedly) a very nebulous symptomatic galaxy of diseases--AIDS.  Very informative reading.

Many cancers are associated with the syndrome of "AIDS", but the causes of cancers themselves are not very well understood (obviously).  We do see a huge increase, historically, of cancers in the western populations which previously were almost unheard of less than a hundred years ago.  There's certainly much to be gleaned from a correlating study of our very unhealthy diets of processed foods and constant contact with toxic chemicals though.  Many others have done much study on that if you're interested...

As far as your question about the 'traditional' cancer "treatments", no, I would certainly not recommend that to anyone, as I said, it's a fraud designed to extract money from frightened and sick people.  So I'm against that.  I believe Ray was against it too.

"Success of most chemotherapies is appalling... There is no scientific evidence for its ability to extend in any appreciable way the lives of patients suffering from the most common organic cancer... Chemotherapy for malignancies too advanced for surgery, which accounts for 80% of all cancers, is a scientific wasteland."

-- Dr. Uhlrich Abel

arion

• Marquette, MI
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2015, 12:56:12 PM »

Leaving aside for a moment whether or not aids or any other malady is genetically engineered, [I have my own opinions on this being trained as an Army Nuclear, Biological, Chemical officer] there is an interesting scripture about sexual sins that we've all read.

1Co 6:18  Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.

A couple of other versions;

Young's..... flee the whoredom; every sin--whatever a man may commit--is without the body, and he who is committing whoredom, against his own body doth sin.

Diaglott.... Flee you the fornication. All sins which if may do a man, outside of the body is; he but committing fornication against the own body sins.

Rot.... 1Co 6:18  Flee fornication! Every sin, whatsoever a man shall commit, is, outside his body, but, he that committeth fornication, bringeth sin into his own body.

Rotherham's is especially interesting the way this is translated.  I'm sure the Lord considers fornication as sinning against him but Paul is inspired to write that one who sins sexually, sins against his own body as well.  When I consider the explosion of venereal diseases of all sorts and how sickly people tend to be it does give one something to consider.  Fornication can make you sick in more ways than one.

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2015, 06:50:57 PM »

1Co 6:18  Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.

Hi Arion,

I never really grasped that scripture, to me, sin is sin, what I don’t understand is the classification of sin, sins outside the body and sin inside the body.

What is the significant’s of the two opposites , inside and outside ?

I understand the body is the temple of God, I understand if I say I will do a certain thing is to make myself God unless I say if it’s the Lords will before I say what I will do.

Why would  intoxication not be considered a sin within the body seeing where one must consume alcohol in excess ? The body is still the temple of God .

Do sins against ones own body keep them in the lake of fire longer than sins outside the body would ?

Does God make this distinction that all would be guilty? I cannot think of any other sin outside of sex/ fornication that has the greatest pull of all sin.  :(

Hey Rick,

I think it might have something to do with being joined to another and that you are no longer two but one flesh.

1 Cor 16:15-19
15 Do you not know that your bodies are members of Christ? Shall I then take the members of Christ and make them members of a harlot? Certainly not! 16 Or do you not know that he who is joined to a harlot is one body with her? For “the two,” He says, “shall become one flesh.”[a] 17 But he who is joined to the Lord is one spirit with Him.

18 Flee sexual immorality. Every sin that a man does is outside the body, but he who commits sexual immorality sins against his own body. 19 Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own?

2 Corinthians 11:1-3
11 Oh, that you would bear with me in a little folly—and indeed you do bear with me. 2 For I am jealous for you with godly jealousy. For I have betrothed you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ. 3 But I fear, lest somehow, as the serpent deceived Eve by his craftiness, so your minds may be corrupted from the simplicity[a] that is in Christ.

It appears that we being the bride of Christ are to remain faithful to Him and remain a virgin bride until the day of the wedding and we are married. Only then can the marriage be consummated. If however, we take ourselves and be joined to another then we are committing adultery against Christ our Groom and the marriage can be annulled.

Revelation 19:5-9
5 Then a voice came from the throne, saying, “Praise our God, all you His servants and those who fear Him, both[a] small and great!”
6 And I heard, as it were, the voice of a great multitude, as the sound of many waters and as the sound of mighty thunderings, saying, “Alleluia! For the Lord God Omnipotent reigns! 7 Let us be glad and rejoice and give Him glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His wife has made herself ready.” 8 And to her it was granted to be arrayed in fine linen, clean and bright, for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints.
9 Then he said to me, “Write: ‘Blessed are those who are called to the marriage supper of the Lamb!’” And he said to me, “These are the true sayings of God.”

John 3:29
The bride belongs to the bridegroom. The friend who attends the bridegroom waits and listens for him, and is full of joy when he hears the bridegroom's voice. That joy is mine, and it is now complete.

It appears those that died not having attained the promise but having embraced it from a far off are the friends of the bridegroom while His church is the bride herself. That's us! Christ being the groom of course.

I know there are natural shadows of this spiritual reality in the old testatement as well. Remember Isreal's idoletry against God as she went whoring after other gods. So then God brought upon her swift judgement for her unfaithfulness. Jeremiah talks about this. See Ezekiel 16 as well.

Anyway, Hope this helps, maybe not too much but a little!

God bless,
Alex

1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

Ian 155

« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2015, 04:26:34 AM »

I agree that this scripture has nothing to do with "Morality" I'm not saying that literal adultery is a good occupation, I do not believe the rubbish spoken of in churches that Aids is a just punishment or the punishment either,

This scripture refers to the temple "body" it belongs to the Lord ex 20v5

Literally I have beaten myself up for many years ,as I was an adulterer (in the moral sense) and while going thru a place of repentance I was shown, Spiritually we get called out of "Her" that is, what God refers to as "the great Whore" Rev 18v4, Jeremiah 51v45

Most people have a type of spiritual Aids until they get called "out of her"We all have fornicated with her.(sinned)

Christ came to set us free from the lie... not only google but 99% of pastors and theologians speak lies.. fluently

be free

Nelson Boils

« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2015, 05:13:26 PM »

Almost didn't see your reply neo.Some lady spent something like half a million on one of these treatments,eventually went into debt.I think I'm beginning to see what you see neo.

One argument was that-why are these treatments so expensive?Why is it that doctors charge so much?Teachers don't charge that much for teaching?What are these charges based on?

PS:Ian,Rick,Alex and arion.Please don't hijack my thread by changing the topic,your messages almost made me not see neo's reply to my question.So please,back off!😁

octoberose

« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2015, 06:38:14 PM »

Almost didn't see your reply neo.Some lady spent something like half a million on one of these treatments,eventually went into debt.I think I'm beginning to see what you see neo.

One argument was that-why are these treatments so expensive?Why is it that doctors charge so much?Teachers don't charge that much for teaching?What are these charges based on?

PS:Ian,Rick,Alex and arion.Please don't hijack my thread by changing the topic,your messages almost made me not see neo's reply to my question.So please,back off!😁

I can hardly believe I'm trying to respond to this because it's not my area, so to speak. I think western medicine frequently does more harm than good. But I do know those meds are very expensive to manufacture. For every drug that passes the FDA, dozens are rejected. And why does a doctor charge so much? Well, four years of college, four years of medical school, three to seven years in a residency  program and often a year to three years in a subspecialty. Then they have to pass their licensing, set up practice and buy very expensive malpractice insurance. The teacher for most elementary, middle schools and high schools are only required to have a four year degree- as you know. If you would like a biology student to operate on you after only four years of college, be my guest- but you won't appreciate the outcome.

« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 06:40:54 PM by octoberose »

indianabob

« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2015, 08:09:24 PM »

October Rose,

All that you have written is correct, but there is more to the story.

According to a 60 minutes story last week, the drug companies charge whatever the market will bear and they raise prices on older, fully developed drugs whose development cost has been paid. Also doctors who prescribe these drugs often get a kick back from big pharma and the higher the cost the more the physician receives.

Walmart can charge three dollars for a one dollar battery if they choose, but I buy the same battery at Dollar Tree, two for one dollar. AND I can decide for myself which one gives the best service.

When it comes to medicine and medical procedures, it is all hidden and secret from the consumer, especially older people and big Pharma knows how to gouge a patient and the insurance provider including Medi Care. In fact Medi Care by law cannot negotiate the price they will cover in their insurance plans. So true costs are hidden...
The whole system is questionable.

Indiana Bob, cancer patient, survivor.

arion

• Marquette, MI
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2015, 09:14:04 PM »

Arion,do you mind sharing some of your opinions regarding Aids and its foundations,I sure would like to hear them since you said you are being trained as an army nuclear chemical officer?

Nelson,

Your reply to Ian, Alex, Rick and myself in the  quoted post below doesn't lend itself to further discourse.  Threads are a discussion and if people aren't intentionally being rude to you then you might want to return the favor.  At the very least it's just being polite.  KWIM??

octoberose

« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2015, 10:27:52 PM »

Very true Indiana. I am more sympathetic to the doctor then to the drug companies- but never the less I do understand a bit of business behind it. I'm an alternative girl myself.  :)

John from Kentucky

« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2015, 02:55:49 PM »

Doctors are not evil nor are medicines.

Luke was a physician.  He was a very close associate of the Apostle Paul and God inspired him to write both the Gospel of Luke and the Acts of the Apostles.

There is also the Scripture which says, "Laughter does good like a medicine."

Nelson Boils

« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2015, 06:26:35 PM »

Strange though this world hey?You get doctors who charge those prices and they back their prices by the amount of time they spent On their education,on the other hand you get some entertainers who get paid millions and they didn't even go to school for their careers.

Kat

« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2015, 12:35:37 PM »

http://www.theaidsinstitute.org/node/259 --

In 1983, scientists discovered the virus that causes AIDS. The virus was at first named HTLV-III/LAV (human T-cell lymphotropic virus-type III/lymphadenopathy-associated virus) by an international scientific committee. This name was later changed to HIV (human immunodeficiency virus).

For many years scientists theorized as to the origins of HIV and how it appeared in the human population, most believing that HIV originated in other primates. Then in 1999, an international team of researchers reported that they had discovered the origins of HIV-1, the predominant strain of HIV in the developed world. A subspecies of chimpanzees native to west equatorial Africa had been identified as the original source of the virus. The researchers believe that HIV-1 was introduced into the human population when hunters became exposed to infected blood.

lurquer

« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2015, 01:27:22 AM »

And Kat, I once again offer this:

http://thecaseagainsthiv.net/

Things are not always as they seem. Actually it is the exception, not the rule, if they are.  Especially when it comes to the modern "science of medicine".

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2015, 02:05:08 AM »

And we come again full circle and get nowhere in deciding a scientific question. 

Pick a scientist.  Any scientist.  Don't like that one?  Pick another one.  "Trust no one", including the one who tells you to trust no one.

I don't know if anybody here has been diagnosed with HIV by a doctor.  But I hope you will not take advise from people on the internet in making your medical decisions.  They are yours to make.  I'm with you, no matter what you do.

I'm going to lock the thread for two main reasons.

The second one is that this part of the forum is not intended for 'serious discussion' on 'interesting subjects'.  That's what the rest of the internet and real life is for.

Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 22 queries.