bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Matt.25:24-30  (Read 3493 times)

dave

Matt.25:24-30
« on: September 06, 2016, 03:40:27 PM »

Mat 25:24-30   and the unprofitable servant cast ye forth to the outer darkness; there shall be the weeping and the gnashing of the teeth.

How do I tell myself this is not me? I live alone at 73 don’t get out much. Given the opportunity I witness that all men will be saved with scripture and verse.
I have been full of joy knowing this for years but that joy has diminished lately. I have a couple drinks and I smoke, I have been asking the Lord to remove these habits for years, they are not gone.
I try to be satisfied with His grace that He will lift them in His time.
I have produced no fruit and knowing He will never leave or forsake me I have begun to feel very much alone.
I pray to stand fast, but have I buried my talent.......?  and the unprofitable servant cast ye forth to the outer darkness; there shall be the weeping and the gnashing of the teeth.

cheekie3

Re: Matt.25:24-30
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2016, 04:50:03 PM »

micah7:9 -

Interesting Post:

Mat 25:24-30   and the unprofitable servant cast ye forth to the outer darkness; there shall be the weeping and the gnashing of the teeth.

How do I tell myself this is not me? I live alone at 73 don’t get out much. Given the opportunity I witness that all men will be saved with scripture and verse.
I have been full of joy knowing this for years but that joy has diminished lately. I have a couple drinks and I smoke, I have been asking the Lord to remove these habits for years, they are not gone.
I have produced no fruit and knowing He will never leave or forsake me I have begun to feel very much alone.
I pray to stand fast, but have I buried my talent.......?  and the unprofitable servant cast ye forth to the outer darkness; there shall be the weeping and the gnashing of the teeth.

It is sad to be alone, as we all need others around us and with us.

Do you not have any family at all - no brothers, sisters, sons, daughters.

I mean even a big argument with our families is better than being alone - as we are then left with our thoughts.

The Lord promised to never leave you nor forsake you - and if you are concerned about doing wrong, then it appears to me, that your desire is to do right and please Our Heavenly Father - which must mean that you are on the right narrow road.

The Scripture you use appears to be your heart's desire:

Micah 7:9: (KJV):
I will bear the indignation of the Lord,
because I have sinned against him,
until he plead my cause,
and execute judgment for me:
he will bring me forth to the light,
and I shall behold his righteousness

I have been praying for specific things, and in the main for those I am have been burdened to pray for, over very many years - and while there is noticeable positive right changes, it is not the complete solution I was hoping for - yet I know that His timing is always perfect, and there is a reason for all things, as there are no mistakes or waste with Him.

I will pray with you that you will indeed behold His Righteousness.

Someone has said that we see with our eyes and we see with our minds - and He has promised to write His Laws in our hearts and minds.

It appears that He inscribed Micah 7:9 into your heart and mind.

Very Kind Regards.

George

Flanagan

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2016, 08:48:35 PM »

Dear Brother Micah, While we all still reside in this world we're going to suffer in one form or another. "the whole world lies in the power of the wicked one" There's no way around it. But the scripture says to keep busy in the work of the Lord, 1Cor 15:58.
How can you keep busy in the work of the Lord? First pray for direction.
 I myself like to visit channels on Youtube and share Scripture, try to plant a seed, maybe God will make it grow. I have tried to direct some back to BT if they have a good attitude. This way I can feel like I'm not hiding my talent under the mattress. I believe God wants me to do this as well as study hard and sharpen my scriptural argument.
Look for the Senior center in your area also and have a meal or two, just getting out will cheer you up.  The Lord will guide you Brother, God's grace

John from Kentucky

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2016, 12:47:30 AM »

Micah, hear what the Spirit of God says to you.

Micah says, ..."The LORD has forsaken me, And my LORD has forgotten me. Isa 49:14

Can a woman forget her nursing child, And not have compassion on the son of her womb?

Surely they may forget, Yet I will not forget you."  Isa 49:15
« Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 12:51:03 AM by John from Kentucky »

Kat

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2016, 12:24:21 PM »

Well I don't believe that coming out of Babylon means being a recluse (not saying you are, just saying). Humans are social creatures, we need contact with others... if you don't have family or friends to visit maybe you should seek other way to get out. I'm not saying to look for close relationships in the world, but maybe seeing if there's a senior citizen center you could visit or go to a library so you can be around other people. You could check into volunteering, there are so many places that count on volunteers, just do a google search on volunteering in your area.

I'm just saying it's good to be involved with others in a productive way. Of course you would not want to diminish your Scripture study time. I think we can sort of extend Scripture study with research, as I've found seeking out what science has brought to light about some things can enhance what I find in Scripture.

Actually I think we are in a unique time in history where there is more info (available right here on the internet) about the world and the past then ever before. Think how little most people of past centuries could learn about other peoples of the world, even those of their on time their were people they had no idea about, much less of past times. So I have taken an interest in history and learning about the cultures and people of past centuries, it's very interesting to me. Even movies about other time period in history have more relevance, not because they can be exact or perfect example, but because they give me a better idea of some of those time periods. I think having a better understanding of the past helps me better understand the present and relate to certain things spoken in Scripture.

But these things are more like hobbies to me and I think it's good to have other interest to broaden our knowledge. Just look for things that pique your interest, there's so much out there.

mercy, peace and love
Kat
« Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 01:53:47 PM by Kat »

dave

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2016, 07:21:43 PM »

Thank you all, it's been a great help. Things I knew but the enemy is great at camouflage in the mind.
And Kat I'm working on it, I am not a recluse and have good neighbors and we talk. I go out and when I do I am social do the best I have. But I do live pretty much out of the beaten path, town is close. I shop, I retrieve forgotten shopping carts left when i go in the store, should I see a person in need I stop to see if I can help. I was going to a church but it brought me down as opposed to raising my spirit, I like the folks and they would like me to come back, I just find it tough sitting in the praise when they believe in a Jesus that will only redeem a few.
Thank you again for listening :)

cheekie3

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2016, 05:14:21 AM »

micah7:9 -

This is good to know:

Thank you all, it's been a great help. Things I knew but the enemy is great at camouflage in the mind.
And Kat I'm working on it, I am not a recluse and have good neighbors and we talk. I go out and when I do I am social do the best I have. But I do live pretty much out of the beaten path, town is close. I shop, I retrieve forgotten shopping carts left when i go in the store, should I see a person in need I stop to see if I can help. I was going to a church but it brought me down as opposed to raising my spirit, I like the folks and they would like me to come back, I just find it tough sitting in the praise when they believe in a Jesus that will only redeem a few.
Thank you again for listening :)

Remember that He directs all our steps and we have no option but to walk in them - and He is in the detail (not as many believe and falsely state that 'the devil is in the detail') - as there is no waste (or mistakes) with Our Beloved Heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ.

Kind Regards.

Be Blessed Always in His Grace.

George

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 22 queries.