bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Angels and men  (Read 5987 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Angels and men
« on: January 30, 2007, 03:28:27 PM »

Hello Ray, I just thought I would send you an email to say thanks, I have been looking for someone to help me study for a very long time. Every time I thought I found someone
    they would say something so outrageous that I would throw my hands in the air and say I give up.Last time it was the shepards chapel at first it seemed ok verse by verse book
    by book. But then thy said we were spirits before we where men and something about angels sleeping with women. Well needless to say hands in the air I give up. So I asked
    my LORD GOD JESUS is there anyone who knows what there talking about??? I might not know a lot but I search for the TRUTH..... So far what I've read from you sounds
    truth full. I've had thoughts over the years about the lake of fire,tithing,and other things that you have anseard. I was not even looking for you at the time I was looking for information on angels because of what the shepards chapel said.And I came across your page ,and I have been thanking GOD THE FATHER AND GOD THE SON JESUS since.You have
    been saying things that I've known in my heart but the church has been trying to drill out.So I say THANK YOU FARTHER for your servant Ray in the name of my LORD AND
    SAVIOUR JESUS THE CHRIST.If you get the time please send any info. you might have on the sons of GOD sleeping with the daughters of men.
    So thanks again your brother in CHRIST Sonny.

Dear Sonny:

You question regarding "angels sleeping with women" is entirely too big for an email.

First I would have to explain that all such phrases are totally unscriptural. Nowhere does

the Bible speak of "angels sleeping with women."  Like ALL Christian doctrines, this one is

totally unscriptural heresy. Phil. 2:15 and other Scriptures conclusively show that "sons of God"

are humans just as much as they are angels or messengers. Notice that in Gen. 6:2 these "sons

of God" "took them WIVES" of these daughters of men. WIVES!  It says nothing of "angels

sleeping with women." They MARRIED these daughters. Now then, do "angels" "MARRY?"

No, no they don't, for ANGELS DO NOT MARRY (Matt. 22:30; Mark 12:25; Luke 20:35). End

of argument. There is more to it, as in who were these men of renown? etc. But I don't have

time to explain all that in an email.

God be with you,

Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 22 queries.