bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pets  (Read 5713 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Pets
« on: March 24, 2007, 10:49:48 AM »

Hi Mr. Smith:  I've lost my two precious Boston Terriers within the past 3 years and I miss them so much.  Do our pets go to heaven?  Do they go anywhere?

Thank you,

Cyndy Black

Dear Cyndy:
        No, pets do not go to heaven, when they die and neither do we. The dead don't go anywhere. This is just another pagan doctrine of the Church. All consciousness ends at death. However, no one knows that they are dead. We all will, to some degree, go through or experience dying, by no one will ever experience death itself, as we have this Scriptural assurance:  "The living know that they shall die, but the dead know not ANYTHING." (Ecc. 9:5). The ONLY hope of the dead is the RESURRECTION OF THE DEAD. This has been in our Bibles for many centuries, but the Church denies it, hence it is not taught as an important doctrine.

At death, our spirit returns to God, but the spirit has not consciousness. The consciousness is called "soul," but the soul dies at death, and the body returns to the dust. In resurrection God puts our spirit back into a NEW body and we once again experience soul--life and animation.

We are told nothing regarding our pets except this;  " For that which befalls the sons of men befalls beasts; even one thing befalls them:  as the one dies, so dies the other;yes, they have all one breath; so that a man has no preeminence above a beast for all is vanity.  All go unto one place; all are of the dust, and all turn to dust again.  Who knows [whether] the spirit of man [men] goes upward, and [whether] the spirit of the beast goes downward to the earth?" (Ecc. 3:19-21).

Now you know as much as I do.  I too lost my favorite cat a year ago.
        God be with you,
        Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 22 queries.