bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Salvation  (Read 5460 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Salvation
« on: April 04, 2007, 07:11:21 PM »

I would like to know what we should do for salvation ? I could not find this
> answer on your site and I feel a little strange asking you this since what I
> have read from your site seems to make this point a little pointless in the end
> if we are saved regardless. To me the Bible, Jesus and the disciples had plain
> teachings for salvation. Jesus commanded repentence and baptism in the Great
> Commissions - Paul stated In Romans and Colossians we are buried with him in
> baptism ... what if we dont get baptized or repent ?
>
> Keith

Dear Keith:

I teach STRONGLY throughout ALL MY PAPERS, spiritual baptism, spiritual circumcision, spiritual communion, spiritual repentance, etc.  Where have I ever ever suggested or even hinted that ANYONE will be "saved REGARDLESS?"  That is nonsense. I have not even ever thought such an absurd thing. I have taught and STATED hundred and hundreds of times in my writing and emails that unless and until one truly repents and lives a godly life through God's Holy Spirit, they will NEVER BE SAVED.  But the truth is, God shows many many places in His Word that He will bring all to repentance, and He will teach them godly living, etc. That is the WHOLE PURPOSE FOR THE JUDGMENT (Isa. 26:9).

God be with you,

Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 22 queries.