bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Judgement  (Read 5562 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Judgement
« on: April 08, 2007, 07:13:46 PM »

Ray,

I know this answer could be long if you attach a comprehensive explanation to it, but I'm just looking for some scripture that describes WHAT JUDGEMENT INVOLVES....obviously it isn't being tortured in eternal fire, I DO understand that much....ALSO I know that scripture doesn't describe each person's particular judgement in detail (LOL, that would be a huuuuge Bible)!

I'm just trying to find some general traits/aspects from scripture on the actual mechanisms of judgement....I know it's 'according to your works/deeds"....what that means I guess I'm not super clear about...

I found this verse which seems to indicate punishment has an end when it's 'accomplished', but not that nature of the punishmentjudgement.

Lam 4:22  The punishment of thine iniquity is accomplished, O daughter of Zion; he will no more carry thee away into captivity: he will visit thine iniquity, O daughter of Edom; he will discover thy sins.

Can you provide me with some more scriptures to study and pray about ont his topic, and perhaps correct my loose interpretation of the above one (if it is incorrect?)

Thanks so much, and God Bless!  I don't expect an answer of course, but I sincerely hope for one!  You're a great "Teacher" in my life.

- Brett S.

Dear Brett:  "Judgment" means "to set things RIGHT." This can be done by acquittal or by sentencing. We, "the house of God" are being judged NOW (I Pet. 4:17). Jesus is our Judge.  We are judged for every word we think, every thing we say, and every deed we do.  There are many physical, social, financial, mental, psychological, and spiritual ways in which this is accomplished.  If God is calling you to be one of His chosen Elect, then what you call "life" IS THAT JUDGMENT.  We are not solely judged for what we do WRONG, but we are judged by being made to live in a world of persecution for doing RIGHT.  But I cannot elaborate on all the ways that this is done in detail. Jesus uses JUDGMENT, THE COUNCIL, GEHENNA FIRE, AND PRISON to Judge His disciples (Matt. 5:21-30). See also Isaiah 26:9.

It will take me nearly a hundred pages to discuss this judging. I am presently doing this in my "HELL" series. Part D-2 will be posted this weekend. There is much information regarding judging in these upcoming Installments. It is far too much to cover in emails, and the more emails I answer, the less time I have to write the answers in my "Lake of Fire" series. Hope you understand.
    God be with you,
    Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 22 queries.