bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: You need the REAL Jesus  (Read 5056 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
You need the REAL Jesus
« on: June 04, 2007, 07:10:27 PM »

clearly your ministry is something other than of the true Lord most high, you do not preach out of love but condemnation and rebuke of God's chosen vessels.  I don't belive you have truly passed from death to life for you do not love the bretheren.  I'm working on doing this myself, but certainly not by poisoning people with anti biblical propaganda.

There is a way the seems right unto a man, but its paths lead to death.

I am sorry if this offends you, but let me say you have no right to poison God's body with hate teaching.  Hell is very real--get a revelation and seek the Lord that he will forgive your treachery.

Not all men will be saved as it is written--many will try to enter the wide gate and broad way, but few will find that narrow path that leads to eternal life.  I hope you find it and change all of this wickedness on your site.

Dear Mr. Van Dam:

You teach that God will torture most of our loved-ones for all eternity in a hellhole of literal fire, yet you lying, two-faced,  blaspheming hypocrite have the unmitigated gall to suggest that I teach hate?  I hate no one.  AS IT IS WRITTEN, GOD WILL SAVE ALL:  I Tim. 2:4, 4:10; Phil. 2:9-11; Eph. 1:10; I Cor. 15:26 & 28; I John  4:14;  John 12:32; I Cor. 15:22; I Tim. 2:5-6;  I Cor. 3:15;  John 3:17;  I john 2:2;  II Cor. 5:18-19; II Pet. 2:9;   etc., etc.  You have no more confidence in the Creator of the Universe to carry out his Word than the man in the moon.

You call my teachings anti-biblical propaganda.  You wouldn't know what anti-biblical propaganda is if you were to listen to it in the confines of stained-glass phallic symbols under a pagan obelisk for thousands of hours.  (See my paper on The Origin of Endless Torment, Hell Part C, in my "Lake of Fire" series.)

One day you will be my brother;  but not today.

God have mercy upon your miserable soul and stony heart,
    Ray
« Last Edit: June 04, 2007, 07:21:33 PM by hillsbororiver »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 22 queries.