bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sad  (Read 4880 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Sad
« on: June 17, 2007, 11:01:16 PM »

I am sad to hear you trying to discredit some of our teachers. it is one thing to correct, but your sarcasm is un called for. You are not always right about your belief either. none of us are going to be 100% on. the bible says let each be convinced in his own mind. I am no bible scholar but you could do this with more tact. Mr. Hagee is one of my favorite and I like him because he isnt just preaching of love and being an ear tickler. so while I appreciate someone correcting "who obviously studies the word", I think you are insulting, and that is not right. the bottom line is believing that jesus died on the cross to save us. doesnt gods word say that we should not fight over these issues. I imagine we will be blown away when we see the whole picture clearly.

Dear Heidi:  Actually, I never attack the personal character of those I expose in my writings. People are soooo offended by those who speak the truth. This is because they have not a clue as to what the truth is.
            I have said many times that if Jesus came and preached a sermon in any large church or denomination today, He would be kicked out of EVERY SINGLE CHURCH HE WOULD APPEAR IN.  Jesus flat out exposed the religious hypocrites of His day. Perhaps you never noticed:

JESUS UPBRAIDS THE CHURCH LEADERS FOR THEIR GROSS SINS
            [selections from Matthew 23]

"But WOE unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES… FOR YOU SHUT UP THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN AGAINST MEN…

…THEY BIND HEAVY BURDENS and GRIEVOUS to be born, and lay them on men’s shoulders; but will not move them with ONE OF THEIR FINGERS

WOE unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES… you DEVOUR WIDOW’S HOUSES… you shall receive the greater damnation.

WOE unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES…

WOE unto you, ye BLIND GUIDES…

You FOOLS AND BLIND…

You FOOLS AND BLIND…

WOE unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES! You… have omitted… JUDGMENT, MERCY, and FAITH…

You BLIND GUIDES, which strain out a gnat, and SWALLOW A CAMEL.

WOE unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES… within they are full of EXTORTION AND EXCESS.

You BLIND PHARISEES…

WOE unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES! You are FULL OF DEAD MEN’S BONES, and ALL UNCLEANESS… and HYPOCRISY and INIQUITY…

WOE unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES!… you are the children of them which KILLED the prophets. FILL YOU UP then the measure of your fathers.

You SERPENTS, you GENERATION OF SNAKES… you KILL AND CRUCIFY… you SCOURGE in your synagogues… Behold your house is left unto you DESOLATE"!!

WOW! Every one of these comments from Matt. 23 were spoken directly to the "Religious Scholars and Theologians" in the Church of God centered at the Temple in Jerusalem. Would Jesus speak in the same manner to the Religious Scholars and Theologians in God’s Church today? Does Jesus "change"? NO. Has the Church changed in the past 2000 years? YES. It has gotten WORSE."

The above is excerpted from my paper: "YOU FOOLS! YOUR HYPOCRITES! YOU SNAKES!"

People say in reply, "But you're not Jesus, Ray."  And I answer: "But we are SUPPOSED TO BE!!"

God be with you,

Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 22 queries.