bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Brief Skimmer  (Read 5198 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Brief Skimmer
« on: June 26, 2007, 08:55:23 PM »

after breifly skimming your large ammount of jargon that has been written in the attempts to convey the understanding that you seem to have been divinly given, to the lesser men you write, i am curious about one small detail.

it seems that most of your theory about there being no 'hell' is based upon the fact that literal fire cannot harm a spirit, and that satan is infact a spirit, therefore there is no hell.

the only flaw i see in this is that, God, being The Almighty, All Powerfull God you agree he is, why would he be held to the basis of earthly physics and laws?

maybe you just take the word literal  a bit to literally...

Dear Ian:  Your statement that: "it seems that most of your theory about there being no 'hell' is based upon the fact that literal fire cannot harm a spirit, and that satan is in fact a spirit, therefore there is no hell," is false. I absolutely do not place "most" of my teaching on any such thing. That is merely one of many many more profound proofs of Scripture that the Christian teaching of the pagan doctrine of hell was forced into the Scriptures, albeit, not too successfully.  Perhaps you reading of my material was "a bit TOO brief."
    God be with you,
    Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 22 queries.