bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Question  (Read 5151 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Question
« on: July 19, 2007, 07:08:49 PM »

i was born to a mother and grandmother who was pentocastol and a farther and grandfather that was catholic i went to a catholic church and school till i was 7 and then my grandfather and fater passed away soi started going to a pentocastol church and was saved when i was 13 and now am 25 and have back slidden and went back but now i am arguing with some friends that i was taught "Once Saved Always Saved and nowhere in the bible does it say that but it doesn't say anything different what do i do

Dear Cheryl:  In the last section of my paper: "YOU FOOLS! YOU HYPOCRITES! YOU SNAKES!" you will see the below heading followed by a long explanation as to when and how someone is actually saved:

A FEW FABLES AND DAMNABLE HERESIES IN TODAY’S CHURCH

[1] THE SINNER’S PRAYER: What seems on the surface to be a wonderful thing, is in reality a horrible deception in the Church. I have heard it said many times that just REPEATING the "Sinner’s Prayer" will save anyone.

I recently heard an altar call on international television wherein the pastor told those coming to the altar that "In just two minutes, many of you will be saved and destined for eternity in heaven." Two days ago I clicked on The Trinity Broadcasting Network airing a program on creationism hosted by a man with a doctor’s degree (which I did a check on and found his degree to be bogus). Anyway, he invited his audience to say a "sinner’s prayer" with him. I timed it—twenty seconds exactly. Do twenty-second prayers really save people? Or is the "sinner’s prayer" just one more giant deception of the Church?

God be with you,

Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 22 queries.