bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Resurrection?  (Read 5118 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Resurrection?
« on: August 16, 2007, 07:12:44 PM »

HEY MR.SMITH MY NAME IS SGT ____. AND I AM CURENTLY IN IRAQ RIGHT NOW I'M DOING
> OK. I WILL BE HERE FOR A WHILE THOUGH BUT ANYWAYS I STUMBLED ON YOUR SITE WHILE
> OVER HERE AND STARTED TO READ AND THE THINGS THAT YOU MENTION AND TALK ABOUT ARE  JUST SO UNBELIEVABLE. I WANT TO THANK YOU FOR OPENING MY EYES AND UNDERSTANDING

> TO THESE "BIBLE TRUTHS". I HAVE BEEN DOIN MY OWN RESEARCH AS WELL AND I HAVE A
> COUPLE OF QUESTION ACTUALLY FIRST BEING. HOW DO YOU NORMALLY GO ABOUT YOUR
> RESEARCH MAYBE YOU CAN GIVE ME SOME IDEAS TO HELP ME GO ABOUT MINE. SECOND
> QUESTION IS FROM WHAT I READ ON YOUR SITE THE CHOSEN PEOPLE OF GOD ARE
> RESURECTED AND THE 1ST RESERECTION. EVERYONE ELSE IS RESERECTED AT THE SECOND
> RESERECTION. BUT WHAT HAPPENS TO THE PEOPLE ON EARTH THAT ARE STILL ALIVE THAT
> DID NOT OR DO NOT BELIEVE AFTER THE FIRST RESERECTION ALREADY TOOK PLACE? DO
> THEY ALL EVENTUALLY DIE T HEN COMES THE SECOND RESERECTION? IF YOU CAN
> UNDERSTAND MY QUESTION. BASICLY WHAT IS THE ORDER OF EVENTS THAT WILL HAPPEN   TO  GOD'S CHOSEN AND THE SINNERS BOTH DEAD AND ALIVE? I HOPE THAT SOUNDS BETTER
> WELL THANKS FOR YOU TIME. HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON.

Dear Sgt. :  I mostly ask God to show me His truths as I read the Scriptures. Most of the time my mind is opened to a specific truth, which I then explain from those Scriptures themselves. Also, I often go to my Concordance and different translations to help verify for my readers, that which I see is truly Scriptural. I have a dozen different translations, Strong's Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible, Wigram's Englishman's Greek and Hebrew Concordance, a Bible dictionary, and that's about it. I have "e-Sword" on my computer for quick location of any word in the Bible.  I do not learn what I teach out of books. But I do use books often to help verify what God is showing me.

As for your question on the resurrections and the purpose for humanity during Christ's reign, etc., I will have to pass on that one. It may sound like a simple question, but let me assure you, it is not. I know of no religion or writings on earth that can explain correctly what you are asking. I will be writing on this in the future, but not today, as it would take days to answer that question properly for you, and as I receive tens of thousands of emails, it just isn't possible. Hope you understand.
God be with you, and may God look after you in your mission in Iraq.
Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 22 queries.