bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cult?  (Read 6623 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Cult?
« on: November 20, 2007, 10:42:27 PM »

Jesus mentions hell I think 16 times, are you calling him a liar??

What cult do you belong to??

Dear Darcy:  It is difficult to discuss a subject with someone who doesn't know anything about the subject.  The King James and many other Versions that are copied after the King James use the word "hell" about 24 times in the New Testament. If you have a red letter Bible you will find that about 16 times "hell" is in red as if Jesus used the word Himself. This is utterly untrue. "Hell" is an English/Gothic word and is nowhere found in the Greek Manuscripts of the New Testament. Jesus never used the word "hell" or any other word which should be translated into the English as "hell."  The New American Version (preferred by most Biblical scholars, especially for post-graduate work) uses the word hell in the New Testament only 13 times.  Why is that?  You don't know, do you?  Do you even care why that is so?  The Concordant Literal New Testament, The Emphatic Diaglott, Rotherham's Emphasized Bible, Dr. Young's Literal Translation, etc., etc., etc., do not use the word "hell" even ONCE!  Do you know why?  Do you think that these are all cult members who are stupid and don't didn't understand the Hebrew or Greek languages?  You have a lot to learn. Read my "Lake of Fire" series.  Read my "HELL" series within the Lake of Fire series. The facts will speak for themselves.
        God be with you,
        Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 22 queries.