bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ouch, that hurts!  (Read 3947 times)

Little Joe

Ouch, that hurts!
« on: January 15, 2008, 02:29:13 PM »

Dear Forum Folks,

I've been thinking about all the pain that I've gone through the last few weeks.  There were times I seriously wanted to check myself into a mental hospital.  Transitioning out of Babylon isn't easy, but I know that God has a purpose for what I've been going through.  Today, I feel really peaceful and content, as though I know everything is going to be alright.   :)   So, I can see that this "new" way of believing is bearing fruit already, and that was the biggest test for me.  "you shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free",

So, if there is anyone out there who is having a rough time of it, "been there, done that", I'd just like to encourage you to HANG IN THERE, there is gold at the end!!! Man, I'm starting to cry as I write this, :'(
better get back to work!!  :)

Little "Java" Joe

hillsbororiver

Re: Ouch, that hurts!
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2008, 04:09:44 PM »

Awesome post Joe,

Thank you for putting this out there, no doubt it will reach someone who can use some encouragement. It certainly made my day a bit brighter!

His Peace to you,

Joe

onelovedread

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2008, 04:50:52 PM »

And sometimes, it really gets tough! When it gets real tight, I remind myself of this passage which provides great comfort: (Youngs Literal Translation)
Romans 8: 31 What, then, shall we say unto these things? if God [is] for us, who [is] against us?
32 He who indeed His own Son did not spare, but for us all did deliver him up, how shall He not also with him the all things grant to us? 33 Who shall lay a charge against the choice ones of God? God [is] He that is declaring righteous, 34 who [is] he that is condemning? Christ [is] He that died, yea, rather also, was raised up; who is also on the right hand of God -- who also doth intercede for us. 35 Who shall separate us from the love of the Christ? tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? 36 (according as it hath been written -- `For Thy sake we are put to death all the day long, we were reckoned as sheep of slaughter,') 37 but in all these we more than conquer, through him who loved us; 38 for I am persuaded that neither death, nor life, nor messengers, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, 39 nor things about to be, nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, that [is] in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2008, 05:49:17 PM »

AMEN to that Little Java Joe!

I remember how much it hurt for me too when I was crying one evening after being slighted by the leadership in the Babylon I had faithfully been attending. Now by comparison I feel so much better, healed of that wound and futher away from the plagues of Babylon!

Peace be to you brother

Arcturus :)

brandon h

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2008, 09:48:14 PM »

And sometimes, it really gets tough! When it gets real tight, I remind myself of this passage which provides great comfort: (Youngs Literal Translation)
Romans 8: 31 What, then, shall we say unto these things? if God [is] for us, who [is] against us?
32 He who indeed His own Son did not spare, but for us all did deliver him up, how shall He not also with him the all things grant to us? 33 Who shall lay a charge against the choice ones of God? God [is] He that is declaring righteous, 34 who [is] he that is condemning? Christ [is] He that died, yea, rather also, was raised up; who is also on the right hand of God -- who also doth intercede for us. 35 Who shall separate us from the love of the Christ? tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? 36 (according as it hath been written -- `For Thy sake we are put to death all the day long, we were reckoned as sheep of slaughter,') 37 but in all these we more than conquer, through him who loved us; 38 for I am persuaded that neither death, nor life, nor messengers, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, 39 nor things about to be, nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, that [is] in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Great scriptures onelovedread. The coming out is a scary, anxious time in our lives. But all the pain is replaced with blessings that do not compare.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 20 queries.