bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Questions  (Read 4909 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Questions
« on: February 12, 2008, 09:01:40 PM »

Dear "Reverend" (only God's name is "reverend"--Psalm 111:9)  William:  You're a funny man; you make me laugh, but I will play your game anyway.  I will answer your questions...........

Dear Brother in Christ:

Thank you for your articles on the subject of tithing being unscriptural. I found agreement with a lot of what you wrote and appreciate your desire to bring the Truth to your readers. You helped me clarify some of my own thoughts on the subject and I will continue to study it out until I can come to be as assured of my positions as you are.   

I have several questions for your consideration though:

1.      Is the purpose of your writing to edify your believing readers or to call attention to your own skills and knowledge?

COMMENT:  You are judging me by the carnality in your own mind.  I have no idea how many of my readers are "believing."  If I wanted to "call attention to myself" as you suggest, I would have far more success if I went out into the streets and told people to worship cows, and that I am the representative of the god of cows!

2.      Is the main motivation in your writing to bring the Truth to the Body of Christ or to expose and ridicule those who disagree with you for their error?

COMMENT:  I do not ridicule ("Words or actions intended to envoke contemptuous laughter" American Heritage College Dictionary) those who disagree with me. I rather expose the damnable heresy of those who ridicule the Truths and Doctrines of God.  Does this offend you?

3.      Is there space in your writing for divergence of opinion and interpretation or is everyone who disagrees with you in some way a charlatan and heretic?

COMMENT:  I have no problem with those who disagree with me.  I do, however, try to set those straight who blaspheme the Holy Spirit of God.  Does this offend you?

4.      Have you considered whether or not your writing violates a principle in Romans 14:4 when you name the names of ministers in the Body of Christ who are teaching what you disagree with?

COMMENT:  Whose "man's servant" have I judged?  And as for "naming the ministers" who blaspheme the Name of God, this has ALWAYS been the practice of the true servants of God:

1Ti 1:20: Of whom is Hymenaeus and Alexander; whom I have delivered unto Satan, that they may learn not to blaspheme.

3Jo 1:9-10: I wrote unto the church: but Diotrephes, who loveth to have the preeminence among them, receiveth us not.  Wherefore, if I come, I will remember his deeds which he doeth, prating against us with malicious words: and not content therewith, neither doth he himself receive the brethren, and forbiddeth them that would, and casteth them out of the church.

Etc., etc.

5.      Do you feel that your writing occasionally violates the principles of love found in 1 Corinthians 13:1-2?

COMMENT:  I don't' think so, but if I have, I am sure that God is able to deal with me on that matter.  How about YOU?

6.      Have you considered whether or not your writing ever loses sight of the principle of love found in 1 Corinthians 13:9?

COMMENT:  No, I assure you that I have never lost sight of that principle. I am fully aware of my inability to know all things.  How about YOU?

7.      Have you considered the total work of the ministers you have named as heretics and charlatans or just their positions on tithing?

COMMENT:  I assure you once again, that if I have called or insinuated that someone is an heretic or a charlatan, that I have TONS of proof to back up any such statements.

8.      Do you pray for those you have named as heretics and charlatans that the Truth of God’s Word will come upon them and correct their error?

COMMENT:  Yes.

9.      When did God call you to critique and expose in public the heretics and charlatans in the Body of Christ and what is the scriptural basis for your calling?

COMMENT:  That would be in the year 2000.  What is the basis of my calling?  That would be:

1Co 1:26 For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh [THAT'S ME], not many mighty [THAT'S ME], not many noble [THAT'S ME], are called:

1Co 1:27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world [THAT'S ME] to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things [THAT'S ME] of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

1Co 1:28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised [THAT'S ME], hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not [THAT'S ME], to bring to nought things that are:

1Co 1:29 That no flesh [AMEN--THAT'S ME] should glory in his presence.

1Co 1:30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:

1Co 1:31 That, according as it is written, He that glorieth [THAT'S ME], let him glory in the Lord [THANK GOD THAT IS ME TOO].

You do not have to bother to answer. I am a minister myself and found your web site recently. I write a Newsletter and I have asked these questions of myself from time to time to insure that my own heart is right and loving when I am trying to teach others. It is not easy to do as you undoubtedly know.

COMMENT:  And have you found your "heart right and loving?"  Listen:  I speak with "AUTHORITY."  Not my own, but that of God, and people HATE IT. They LOATHE it.  I know who I am. I know what I am.  I seek no human glory of men nor materialism.  Those who have not as yet come to grips with these idols of the heart, found me disgusting.  You may think what you will. But be careful about judging you know not what!

God be with you,

Ray

God bless you and thanks again for your passion for the Truth.

Sincerely in Christ,

Rev. William

Florida
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 22 queries.