bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Curious  (Read 5077 times)

casey and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Curious
« on: February 16, 2008, 07:55:55 PM »

Ray,

I recently came across your web page and was obviously intrigued as many before me.  I spent little time going through your papers, but spent a good amount of time reading through your emails to various individuals (both supporters and those against you).  I was a bit bothered by the feeling I get when reading your replies that YOU are the one who God has revealed His truths to and nobody else.  Your replies are often brash and belittling.  I do not doubt what you feel in your heart nor do I suggest that God has not revealed some truths to you; however, you seem quite sure that you(and those who agree with you) are the only ones God speaks to or has seen God's truth.  Is it a possibility that God reveals Himself in different ways to different people or do you suggest that YOU a mere human know exactly how God acts and thinks.  I firmly believe in my heart that God reveals truths to all of us and it is not for us to condemn our fellow man for not ha ving an understanding of those same truths that God has revealed to us.  At the same time I understand that you are merely trying to show others the truths God has shown you.  It is a good possibility that God is using you to reveal some of His truths to others; that I do not deny.  On the other hand, if God is the God you preach and proclaim, then it really does not matter what we believe or that you pray for God to have mercy on our souls and reveal Himself to us because according to you He will in His time and not ours.  Therefore everything, including your website, is irrelevant.

I appreciate your time in reading this and do not expect a response, but do welcome one if time allows.  Just as you may feel that God has initiated your actions so do I feel that God has initiated mine.

Joey

Dear Joey:  Yes, our actions are pre-known to God. Even Satan performed only what God had ordained would have to happen to His Son during His last Passover.

To suggest that I "CONDEMN my fellow man," is close to slander, however. I do NOT condemn anyone. I teach more firmly on the SALVATION OF ALL rather than the condemnation of all, than anyone I know. I condemn sin, and damnable heresy, and blasphemy. I do not, however, condemn those who do those things, and you have no proof that I do, so it would behoove you not to suggest such a thing.

Also your statement:  "On the other hand, if God is the God you preach and proclaim, then it really does not matter what we believe or that you pray for God to have mercy on our souls and reveal Himself to us because according to you He will in His time and not ours," is both nonsense and self-contradicting.  Do you really believe that things that God KNOWS will happen "in HIS time not ours," may actualy happen "in OUR time and not His?"  Is that what you are suggesting of an all-knowing, all-wise, sovereign GOD?  Give me a break, Joey.

OF COURSE it matters as to whether we pray or what we pray about. Those two things have absolutely nothing to do with whether it is GOD who brings about our prayers.  I know this this is too deep and too marvelous for most to comprehend.  I fully KNOW that God is Sovereign and ONLY those things will happen that He has foreknown will happen, and yet, I PRAY ALL DAY LONG, and I have prayers answered!
        God be with you,
        Ray
« Last Edit: February 17, 2008, 09:29:25 AM by hillsbororiver »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 23 queries.