bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: You are Of the enemy  (Read 5540 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
You are Of the enemy
« on: March 15, 2008, 10:31:23 AM »

Your “spirit” seems to be of the enemy – not God.  The Bible firmly tells us in Revelation to NOT twist or change what it says.  The Book also tells us to title 10% and that’s what we should do, Ray.  What ever we give God He gives it back in many, many Blessings!  Furthermore we SHOULD give Him what He wants because He keeps Blessing us.  To confuse is a sin; it is NOT a sin to tithe.  Even in the new Covenant and Testament the 10 Commandments still stand and all of God’s words should be obeyed.  All of them.  Suggesting “loop holes” only work for the worldly person and puts the human soul in jeopardy.  You don’t have God’s spirit; your Father is Satan and very shallow you are.

WOW!  "My father is Satan," you say?  Those are pretty strong words, don't you think?

What if...............I mean, just what if, my Father is God the Father but you say that my father is Satan?  What if you are wrong?  What are the implications of that?  Jesus said that if you attribute to Satan the things of God, you "BLASPHEME the Holy Spirit of God" (Mark 3:29).  That's really quite serious, Marilyn.

What you spit out in your frustration over what God's Word teaches on the damnable heresy of making the tithing of money a New Covenant law, could come back to haunt you in Judgment.  I pray that our Father in Heaven will forgive you, that what you said, you said in ignorance, and that God will forgive you.

Trust me, I know how badly the Church has screwed up the minds of innocent people to the point that they blaspheme to defend the unscriptural rank heresy of their beloved church.

God be with you,

Ray

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Re: You are Of the enemy
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2008, 10:32:10 AM »

IF your Father IS God then you would KNOW what He said about tithing.  You separate the Old and New Testaments when they, in fact, belong together.  The New Testament is a CONTINUANCE that includes the Life of Jesus Christ on Earth.  You suggest that the New Testament excludes the Believer from paying Tithes.  We MUST follow God’s word without theory.  He IS now and He WILL Be after; Alpha and Omega, period.  What I’ve read – not heard- was to Tithe.  You are a deceiver and I pray for your knowledge of God before it’s too late.  Even satan knows the scripture and he will do everything he can to confuse……….just like you.

Marilyn:  You really ought to stop trying to justify your slanderous accusations before you dig yourself a spiritual pit so deep that you will never get out in this lifetime.
Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 22 queries.