bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ray's Book List  (Read 4603 times)

carol v

Ray's Book List
« on: March 26, 2008, 01:59:37 PM »

Dear Marion: There are a few books I would recommend, but I can't guarantee you that you can find them:  TYPES IN GENESIS by Andrew Jukes, CHRIST TRIUMPHANT by Thomas Allin, RESTITUTION OF ALL THINGS by Andrew Jukes, AN ANALYTICAL STUDY OF WORDS by Louis Abbott, ANCIENT HISTORY OF UNIVERSALISM by Hosea Ballou, DARWIN ON TRIAL by Phillip E. Johnson (albeit don't listen to his personal orthodox theology at the end), THE LAW OF THE OFFERINGS by Andrew Jukes.
God be with you,
Ray

This was one of Ray's emails last week and I thought others might like to know that all of these books are available from tentmaker.org -- HOWEVER -- for those that don't know -- Tentmaker is universalist but also has doctrines that are not scriptural so DON'T get into their dispensational stuff.

Andrew Jukes is usually available at Amazon and I have gotten several copies of Types of Genesis there. What a glorious and amazing book. I recently got an old hardback that has a hot pink & neon yellow book jacket on it -- straight out of the 60's. 

Tentmaker has really good prices on all the books above. You can also do a google search and get many Jukes and the Christ Triumphant free online.

Carol

carol v

Re: Ray's Book List
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2008, 02:09:58 PM »

Oh, Tentmaker also has paypal so the order I placed for a friend's birthday got here within 2 days. Everything was in stock!

I would also add to my own booklist Gerry Beauchemin's "Hope Beyond Hell"
which is a great primer on universal reconciliation that is well-organized, easy reading and fully loaded with all the scriptures. It's on sale for $5 right now. But you can get as many copies as you want for free at the the hope beyond hell website. I small donation would be nice though if you want bunches of them.

I've given out many copies and they are a somewhat gentler way (milk) to get the Christ-saves-us-all message to some people who may not be ready for Ray (meat).

joyful1

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2008, 02:23:36 PM »

:D Hi Carol!
Thanks for info! Looks like a great spring-reading list!
Joyce :)

Dante

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2008, 02:49:40 PM »

carol v says: HOWEVER -- for those that don't know -- Tentmaker is universalist but also has doctrines that are not scriptural so DON'T get into their dispensational stuff.

Dante says: Thanks for all the info. Carol. ;D

Question though: I have been on tentmakers site. I have not seen or read everything, By any means!

But I have not seen anything "Off Base",.... as of yet.
Could you list a little error, if you have the time, that is not scriptural?
If you could just give me a glimpse, I would really appreciate it.

No real rush on it. And only if you have the time.
Please do not go out of your way to do so.
If you don't have the time, I understand and will find it on my own eventually.

Thanks much. ;)  :D
Dante

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2008, 03:01:22 PM »

Folks the purpose of this forum is not to promote, demote, puff up or publicly put down any other site.  So if you continue this discussion please use PM's

Craig

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2008, 03:11:55 PM »

Ray does not agree with many things the owner of Tentmaker has stated, so beware.

I agree with Craig so I'm going to lock this thread.

Dennis
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 24 queries.