bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Chirrona?  (Read 5800 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Chirrona?
« on: March 29, 2008, 09:12:44 AM »

I'm sorry I wanted to put this in the other e-mail. Mark Chirrona was the one preaching the telethon that night. What do you think of him; is he fake. Do you think I didn't get the promised blessings because of something I did or are they wrong for preaching such things. 

Dear Jeana:  Mark Chirrona (Dr, Chirrona?) is maybe the weirdest preacher I have ever seen on Television. One time (and one time only) I listened to him give a sermon. Well, not a sermon on the Scriptures, but some gobbledygook, pseudo-intellectual, convoluted nonsense on finding some kind of inner power through a process that even a rocket scientist could not follow. Mr. Chrirrona is the guy who has a shoe fetish. He wears a new pair of shows every day of the year!  He leaves people with the impression that he has really said something meaningful, but that they were just to stupid to fully grasp its full significance. What a crock! A few days ago I called my Web Master Denny and had him turn his TV on. Mr. Chirrona was dressed like he was trying out for a part in a Batman movie.  This guy is bizarre beyond belief--he's spooky. Just my opinion, mind you.

God be with you,

Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 22 queries.