bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Witness?  (Read 5102 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Witness?
« on: June 02, 2008, 10:16:13 PM »

Dear Ray Smith:

Hello, and hope all is well with you and yours.

This is more of a comment than a question I suppose.
   The more immersed I get in the spiritual truths of God the more I realize that  you, as a teacher of the Truth, are, without a doubt, ordained by our Lord to show people like me, and others ,the justified means to an end... (the truths of God).  I really can't help myself now from what the true meaning of our earthly life is about.  In my past I thought that I had a handle on Truth but let it be known that I was a babe in the woods until the Lord directed my path to bible-truths.com.

With that being said and my spiritual coming out, if you would, I can't help but realize that no matter how hard one try's to understand Gods purpose for ones own existence, that ,without God letting the truth be known to whomever  the truth should be known, that ,all in all, trying to convince otherwise seems to be a shot in the dark(at best), so to speak. I don't know why my Lord bestowed upon me these spiritual truths, but I thank God every day for letting me live my life according to His needs and not my own.

I wish there was a way to try to convince others of my spiritual revelations, but the more I try, the more pushed away I get (in a scriptural / truths sense). I guess here in lies a question after all. Ray, I would love it if everybody that I know and love could or would accept truth for truths sake, but, alas, I am a realist at heart ,so, how should we as believers deal with "our inner most wants concerning our loved ones well being in a spiritual sense"? It seems that when you get letters from detractors concerning Truths, that no matter what your answer is they still don't get it. Should I just accept it or continue in a quest to let it be known that babylon is alive and well in the twenty first century?  (I feel compelled that people know the spiritual truth)...   Thank-you.

Any thoughts are highly appreciated, as always...                                               Your Brother in Christ,

Mark         

Dear Mark:  There is a reason why Peter said:

1Pe 3:15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that  ASKS  Y-O-U  a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:
 The wisdom being in the phrase "asks you."  If people "ask" then give them an answer, but it is usually futile to try and convince someone who does not have a "love for the Truth."

God be with you,
Ray   

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 22 queries.