bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WHO LOVES YOU MORE TEST  (Read 5136 times)

geokuhns

WHO LOVES YOU MORE TEST
« on: January 03, 2009, 01:43:50 AM »

If you really want to know who loves you more, put your wife & your dog in the trunk of the car for ½ an hour and see who’s happy to see you when you let ‘em out! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

musicman

Re: WHO LOVES YOU MORE TEST
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2009, 01:49:23 AM »

That's terrible.  I'd never, ever, put a dog into the trunk of a car. 

dogcombat

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2009, 09:18:58 AM »

I think your wife will "SPEAK IN TONGUES" that's fluent in DUNG, when she finally gets a hold of you :D :D ;D

ches

OBrenda

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2009, 10:51:31 AM »

Spit my coffee out laughing!

;D ;D
Brenda

Samson

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2009, 10:58:48 AM »

Hey George,

Let me tell you, this is not the week out of the Month to put my Wife in a
                  Trunk, especially if she's going to be getting out anytime soon, too dangerous,  ;).

Then again, it's been dangerous around here anyway, the Dog is more predictable,  ;D

Testing & Chastising for the rest of my Life, Samson.

David

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2009, 04:35:20 PM »

My dog will sleep under the table, in a stable, under the stairs...........I can't get my wife to do that no how  ;)

aqrinc

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2009, 04:59:07 PM »

I hope you all cleaned your doghouses and or outhouses recently;  ???
guess where you all will be moving house to when this goes on cnn  :o
and fox later. Or perish the thought your wife >:( visits the forum. :-X :'(

Talk about fools rushing in where Angels fear to tread. :-\ my oh me.

george. ;D

EKnight

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2009, 05:24:21 PM »

Ha ha ha.  this thread came at such an appropriate time today.  My husband and I had a huge fight over the dogs today.  So you have no idea how timely this was. 

Thanks,

Eileen

Ninny

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2009, 09:21:04 PM »

HA!HA!HA! Me? the dogs? in the trunk together for 1/2 an hour? Oh please, have you ever been shut up in a small place with 2 mini dachshunds? I'd never live 1/2 an hour! Those mutts would lick my face off in the first 5 min.!! :P Their tongues are like wings on a hummingbird!! :o Perish the thought! I promise you the DOGS would be the only things happy to see him!  :o >:( ;D
You think that is funny? wait till you see what he looks like when I get done with him!! In conclusion my answer is..the Dogs surely would love him more!! ;D ;) ;D :D

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2009, 01:52:33 AM »

how bout if...we put the husband in the trunk of the car, and the 3 dogs and i will, uh...take a long drive with the windows rolled down so the dogs can stick their heads out. then maybe, just maybe, the husband will be happy to see...daylight when i open the trunk. i can say, "i'm so sorry sweetie, i didn't know you were in the trunk...yeah, that won't work. ok. put me in the trunk with the dogs for 1/2 hr and the dogs would be happy to see, well, anybody for that matter. husband, daughter, sister, brother, anybody as long as they feed them.

ya. thanks for the laughs george.

claudia
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 23 queries.