bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: alive  (Read 4407 times)

kenny

alive
« on: March 03, 2009, 02:15:03 PM »

the word is a live,
Pro 27:6 Faithful [are] the wounds of a friend; but the kisses of an enemy [are] deceitful
i was going back through a lot of post from the past and Dennis had posted this back in the day
hugs and kisses
it is so alive with truth that your wood would have to be wet to miss it when i started to reply it told me that the post was so old that i should consider starting a new post and this what i heard
THE WORD IS ALIVE I AM ALIVE ARE YOU
all the the words in the blble are from the past but they are yet alive, we can still find life in the past post and bring them alive in a new post
what do you think
sorry guys i forgot to add this http://bible-truths.com/kiss.htm
« Last Edit: March 03, 2009, 05:08:51 PM by kenny »

aqrinc

Re: alive
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2009, 03:12:53 PM »

Kenny,

Here is you Scripture for that, GOD IS SPIRIT, HIS Word Is Spirit; They are Alive.

John 4:24 (WNT) Weymouth
God is Spirit; and those who worship Him must bring Him true spiritual worship."

John 6:63 (WNT)
It is the spirit which gives Life. The flesh confers no benefit whatever. The words I have spoken to you are spirit and are Life.

John 6:64 (WNT)
But there are some of you who do not believe." For Jesus knew from the beginning who those were that did not believe, and who it was that would betray Him.

2Co 3:17 (WNT)
Now by "the Lord" is meant the Spirit
; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, freedom is enjoyed.

george ;D.

the word is a live,
Pro 27:6 Faithful [are] the wounds of a friend; but the kisses of an enemy [are] deceitful
i was going back through a lot of post from the past and Dennis had posted this back in the day
hugs and kisses
it is so alive with truth that your wood would have to be wet to miss it when i started to reply it told me that the post was so old that i should consider starting a new post and this what i heard
THE WORD IS ALIVE I AM ALIVE ARE YOU
all the the words in the blble are from the past but they are yet alive, we can still find life in the past post and bring them alive in a new post
what do you think

kenny

Re: alive
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2009, 09:03:31 AM »

Rodger
that is food for thought, lets add a little more food to the thought.

Jhn 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

even satan believes in Jesus

Jhn 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

to me there is no bitter taste, just life
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 18 queries.