bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rev. 18,4.  (Read 5562 times)

Ricky

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Rev. 18,4.
« on: March 11, 2009, 03:36:32 PM »

Hello everyone, God is saying, Come out of her my people. Is He only speaking to His Elect, His chosen ones, or is He speaking to everyone that goes to church. I just need to get this one correct. Thx.
 Bless you all.      Ricky
Your heart is God`s gift to you, what you make of it, shall be your gift to Him.

Marky Mark

Re: Rev. 18,4.
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2009, 04:53:31 PM »

Hello everyone, God is saying, Come out of her my people. Is He only speaking to His Elect, His chosen ones, or is He speaking to everyone that goes to church. I just need to get this one correct. Thx.
 Bless you all.      Ricky

Ricky,

From Rays paper;

http://bible-truths.com/lake16-C.html

The Lake of Fire

Installment XVI—HELL: Part C

THE ORIGIN OF ENDLESS PUNISHMENT

Quote from Ray.
Let me let you in on a little Scriptural Secret. I say secret, because not one in a hundred thousand knows the truth of this. Here’s the secret: No one in the history of humanity has ever died and gone to heaven. This is but another of the Pagan myths of Christendom. And furthermore, no orthodox Christian ever will die in the future and go to heaven. Neither will any of them be in the first resurrection, unless and until they bitterly repent of their association with:

"MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH (Rev. 17:5)

The only way INTO the First Resurrection is to:

"Come OUT OF HER, My people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues" (Rev. 18:4).

Peace...Mark

Kat

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2009, 05:30:40 PM »

Hi Ricky,

Rev 18:4  And I heard another voice from heaven saying, "Come out of her, My people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues.

I think the key word in this Scripture is "MY people."  God is only calling out the chosen Elect few at this time.  Only those that He drags out, that hear His voice will see the church as it really is and desire to leave.

John 10:25  Jesus answered them, "I told you, and you do not believe. The works that I do in my Father's name bear witness about me,
v. 26  but you do not believe because you are not part of my flock.
v. 27  My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me.

Here Jesus is speaking of the many in the church and the few that hears His voice and He calls out.

Here is an excerpt from the transcript WHAT IS "THE FATHER'S WILL?"

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php?topic=3720.0 ------------

Let me tell you something.  God doesn’t call everybody to be one of His favorite chosen, Elect, except from the church.  So we don’t want to poo poo the church too bad, because that’s where He gets the Elect from.  I have never heard or known of an atheist converting and becoming one of God’s Elect.  They always go into the church first, to be corrupted by the church and then they’re shown the truth and they come out.

Rev 18:4  “And I heard another voice from Heaven, saying, Come out of her, My people,”

Where are God’s people, in the corrupt church of Babylon.

Rev 17:5  “And on her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.”

God said, guess what that’s where My people are.  But they are not His Elect until He elects them out.  Then they become His chosen favorites, as will the rest, but not yet.
------------------------------------------------------------

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Ricky

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2009, 06:15:03 PM »

Hello Roger, Mark, and Kat.  Roger I may see a little of your reply, Hear my voice? no one has every heard God`s voice. Does hearing His voice mean, somehow knowing the church is lying, and you know there is something terribly wrong here, and then you leave the church. If so , that's what happen with me. I left the church about 6-7 years before ever coming to BT because I knew there was something fishie going on. Mark sry. I have missed your reply completely. KAT, Thankyou, you nailed it for me, I understand everything you have said, plain and simple English, and that is  the only way this puppy can bite the bone.  ;D
 Bless you all.     Ricky
Your heart is God`s gift to you, what you make of it, shall be your gift to Him.

Marky Mark

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2009, 06:48:07 PM »

Hello Roger, Mark, and Kat.  Roger I may see a little of your reply, Hear my voice? no one has every heard God`s voice. Does hearing His voice mean, somehow knowing the church is lying, and you know there is something terribly wrong here, and then you leave the church. If so , that's what happen with me. I left the church about 6-7 years before ever coming to BT because I knew there was something fishie going on. Mark sry. I have missed your reply completely. KAT, Thankyou, you nailed it for me, I understand everything you have said, plain and simple English, and that is  the only way this puppy can bite the bone.  ;D
 Bless you all.     Ricky

Mark sry. I have missed your reply completely

Ricky,

All I'm trying to say to you is that the elect are the few chosen ones that are being told to come out of her and that they will be in the first resurrection,the many called of the church are still in the church of babylon ,hence they can not be in the first resurrection
   Not all in the church are the elect.But God can and does call the elect out of babylon .

Hope it makes sense. :)

Peace...Mark

« Last Edit: March 11, 2009, 06:55:34 PM by Marky Mark »

judith collier

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2009, 08:44:33 PM »

Just curious here, has anybody read much about the emerging church scene? Many are forming groups of people living as contemplatives, studying and working together. There is quite a bit of this on the net. There is a unity of different churches emerging all over the place. judy

aqrinc

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2009, 09:02:00 PM »

Hi Judy,

The topic of the church creating a unity has been addressed by Ray before. Read the excerpt below;
when you have a minute click on the link and read over the entire paper: Saved By Grace Thru Faith.

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,5417.msg43144.html#msg43144

June ‘07 Bible Study

Saved By Grace Thru Faith
   [By Divine influence upon our HEARTS]

This is a part of my on going attempt to show you how everything is interrelated in the scriptures.  Everything comes down to one main objective - one main purpose - one thing, remember I’ve said that so often, it’s all ONE.  You study out any subject in the scripture and it all comes down to one thing…. it’s all ONE.

Jesus Christ was an individual and He did all these many many things and He has a Father and He has done all these wonderful things.  Yet He says, “I and My Father are ONE.” (John 10:30)  And I have said everything is ONE.

Eph 4:1  I therefore the prisoner in the Lord, beseech you to walk worthily of the vocation wherewith you were called,
v. 2  with all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love;
v. 3  Endeavoring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.

You know what unity means - unity means it’s all together, that’s what unity is, all together in one.  One purpose - one cause - one whatever, it’s unified. 

These churches of the world are out to create a unity between them.  I mean they would even try to create a unity between the Moslems and the Christians.  Give me a break, what fellowship has light with darkness, or what fellowship has darkness with darkness, how about that.  The unity already exist, we don’t create a new unity.  “Keep the unity of the Spirit,” there already is that unity.  We are encouraged to keep it, not create it, it’s already there. 

Eph 4:4-6
v. 4  There is one body, and one Spirit, even as also ye were called in one hope of your calling;
v. 5  one Lord, one faith, one baptism,
v. 6  one God and Father of all, who is over all, and through all, and in you all.

It’s all ONE! 
So today I’m going to talk especially about - saved by grace thru faith.

george. :)

Ricky

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2009, 09:56:08 PM »

Hey Mark, now that is much more of what I need. Thankyou so much.
       Ricky ;)

judith collier

« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2009, 11:29:10 PM »

When I said unity of churches I should have said, the unity of spirit is bringing the churches together.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 23 queries.