bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
 on: Yesterday at 02:58:57 PM 
Started by Dynamo54 - Last post by Dynamo54
It took me along time to grasp the reality of God’s sovereignty, and what that means. Like many I was aware of Isaiah 46:10 (Holman Christian Standard Bible). “I declare the end from the beginning, and from long ago what is not yet done, saying: My plan will take place, and I will do all My will.”

At one time I thought that God just knew how all of mankind’s actions would all dovetail together according to their own plans, and God just “saw into the future” how it would all come out.

Of course after studying Ray’s writings on “free will” it made me think. How could even one man’s decisions (their own will), let alone the billions of human actions and resulting impacts from those actions allow for God to “know” what would happen?

Well, the Eternal is God, and is Sovereign, so I have come to realize that ANYTHING that happens was supposed to happen. That is a hard thing at first to understand, and even to accept! All of the hurt and misery and problems that mankind has caused and endured, and will endure, is hard for people to understand how a loving God would “allow” it. But we know that God’s ways and thoughts are infinitely higher and better and purer than ours. And that is just the way it is and has to be.

And I think it takes the faith of Christ (not our faith) to understand that, and I thank God for giving me that understanding.

So in this country I see people planning and scheming and work8ng toward an outcome for the Presidential election, and have comfort knowing that what ever happens was supposed to happen. And that is a good thing to know.

on: Yesterday at 02:20:33 AM 
Started by Rene - Last post by octoberose
I’m so sorry to hear this.  We will see you in the morning Joel - rest peacefully.

on: March 25, 2024, 06:17:59 PM 
Started by Rene - Last post by Rhys 🕊
I always enjoyed reading his comments on here.

on: March 25, 2024, 03:39:27 PM 
Started by Rene - Last post by Dennis Vogel
Yes, Joel was a kind and gentle man and we are grateful for the time where he helped us all.

on: March 24, 2024, 12:36:37 PM 
Started by Rene - Last post by Dave in Tenn
God bless his memory and multiply his works.  As someone who can't be described as a quiet, gentle family man, I admired Joel to the point of envy.  This mortal must put on immortality.

on: March 24, 2024, 08:14:20 AM 
Started by Rene - Last post by indianabob
Rene,
Thank you for caring and sharing,
We all are family.
Indiana bob

on: March 23, 2024, 03:31:55 PM 
Started by Rene - Last post by Musterseed
Gen. 49:18…. I wait for your salvation , O Lord.

We will meet again.

In Christ, Pamela

Thankyou Rene.

on: March 23, 2024, 01:17:11 PM 
Started by Rene - Last post by Rene
Our spiritual brother Joel died in February. I found his Obituary this morning.  I love this statement in his Obituary that describes him:

"He will be remembered as a quiet, gentle, family man."

Here is a link to his Obituary: 

https://www.cecilmburtonfuneralhome.com/obituary/joel-poteat

on: March 22, 2024, 10:45:37 AM 
Started by Musterseed - Last post by Dennis Vogel
Much apricated Pamela - Thank you

on: March 21, 2024, 12:36:35 PM 
Started by Musterseed - Last post by Musterseed
Oh thank you Porter.

Very uplifting coming from a brother.
May the force be with you also ;D

Peace and Love from God to all my family.
May Our Lord Bless you all.

Oh and to Dennis. A Big thank you for your hard work putting all those
teachings on you tube, I am so grateful for them. May God continue to give you
strength Dennis and also thankful for our mods. Love to all.❤️

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 19 queries.