bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What are you?  (Read 6257 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
What are you?
« on: August 25, 2008, 10:24:25 PM »

Ray,
Are you a universalist? an evangelical?. My husband gets angry when I read your material. This is because he disagrees with some of your teachings like other people. But when I ask my husband questions about what he disagrees with concerning your material, he answers with uncertainty or either he does not know. Instead of him getting angry with me, I suggest that he search the scriptures to see if such things are so and/or just walk in love towards me instead of getting in strife. This is not to belittle or indict my husband in any way. I  just wanted to get clarity on what my husband thinks you are. Personally, I think you have been misrepresented and your teachings misinterpreted by those who hold onto idols of the heart.

Maureen

Dear Maureen:

I do not use religious titles, nor do I subscribe to creeds, statements of faith, and all such worldly things of the worldly churches. I do believe in what can be called "Universal Reconciliation" or the "Salvation of all." But there are numerous groups that I am well-acquainted with that believe in the universalism and the salvation of all, and yet, teach some of the most damnable heresy I have ever heard. I call myself a teacher because I teach--nothing more.

God be with you,

Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 22 queries.